Chapter 5: Secrets Out

Kokichi POV

Kokichi (thoughts): He's gone.... he's gone....

There in the library was the dead body of Rantaro Amami.

Monokuma: A body has been discovered!!!

Kokichi: Taro...?

Shuichi: K-kokichi are you alright?

Kokichi: Yeah of course I am!^⁠_⁠^

Shuichi: You sure?

Kokichi: Yeah...

(Time skip to after the trial)

Shuichi POV

Shuichi (thoughts): Rantaro and Kaede have died... Why? Why did it have to be them? Why did it have to be her?

???: W-why...? *sob* why....

Shuichi: ?

Shuichi (thoughts): As I walk around the school I hear crying coming from.... Rantaro's room?

Shuichi: Kokichi?

Kokichi: !

Kokichi was sitting on the floor of Rantaro's room crying into one of his shirts.

Shuichi: Kokichi? Are you alright?

Kokichi: I- um....

Shuichi (thoughts): Kokichi looks tired like he doesn't have the energy to lie anymore....

Shuichi: Hey come here.

I sit on the floor next to Kokichi and pull him into a hug.

Shuichi: Hey it'll be okay.

Kokichi: No it's not!

Kokichi: He's dead! Rantaro is DEAD! So is Kaede!

Shuichi: ...

Shuichi: I know.... I know. Even so that doesn't mean we can't move on. Sure they're gone but everything will be alright... I'm sure everything will be alright...

Kokichi: ....

Me and Kokichi hug for a while before Kokichi falls asleep in my arms. Afterwards I tried taking Kokichi to his room but it was locked so I took him to my room.
I figured Kokichi would be uncomfortable sleeping in his clothes so I took his shirt of but when I did...

Shuichi (thoughts): A binder? Kokichi's trans? Forget his clothes that binder can not be comfortable to sleep in.

I take off his binder and take one of my spare shirts and put it on Kokichi.

Shuichi (thoughts): I'll have to tell Kokichi that I know he's trans.

(In the morning)

Kokichi POV

Kokichi: mhm...?

I wake up before the morning announcement like usual but it was a little strange because when I wake up I feel arms around me. I look up to see Shuichi sleeping as he holds me in his arms. My face quickly turns red as I realize what was going on.

Kokichi: ...

Kokichi: AHHHH WTF!!!

Shuichi: !!!

Shuichi: ah- Kokichi?

Kokichi: W-what is going on!?!?!?!

Shuichi: Kokichi come down it's okay!

Kokichi: why were you sleeping with me!!??

Shuichi: Last night when you fell asleep so I tried taking you to your room but the door was locked so I bought you here.

Kokichi: oh

Kokichi: wait a min- did you change my clothes!

Shuichi: I didn't want you to be uncomfortable.

Kokichi: ....b-but does that m-mean you...

Shuichi: yeah I know...

Kokichi: ....

Shuichi: eh- But don't worry I accept you 100% and I promise I won't tell anyone!

Kokichi: promise...?

Shuichi: Promise.

Kokichi: Thank you...

[] Kokichi as Kotoko [] Danganronpa V3 [] Fluff, Angst []जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें