Alaric knows witches?

Start from the beginning

His outfit and hair were like this, (His hair was of course longer). 

I went down to see everyone there already, food on the table and Vincenzo sorting out my pills 

"Morning everyone" They all said Goodmorning back 

"Your hair" Tyler started "is so soft by the way, how do you do it? What's your secret" he asked in a joking tone

I laugh "It just comes out like this" 

"Nope, I refuse to believe that" 

"It's true" I was about to start eating before Vincenzo clears his throat and gestures to my pills, I mumble a quick sorry and quickly took them, I had completely forgot. I know everyone was sneaking my glances and it was starting to get on my nerves. 

"¿Puedes detener eso?" I shout at them startling them, they looked confused so it's safe to say that they have no idea what I said (my AU so the Mikaelsons will only speak old Norse which is their tongue I believe and of course English. Maybe some Bulgarian and Aramaic. I don't care how long they've been around lol) 

~Time skip after Damon and Alaric piss off Jules~ ~Klaus P.O.V~ 

After arriving in Mystic Falls, I had my warlock do some digging around, find out who's close to my dear little brother. He came back with some good, gossip as the young people say now-a-days. He's apparently close with the Salvatore brothers, (which is funny seeing as Stefan was the ripper of Monterey), A beautiful blonde named Caroline Forbes, Alaric Saltsman a human history teacher, Tyler Lockwood a baby werewolf (since he just activated his curse), Matt Donavon a human, Lorenzo St. John vampire, and Jeremy Gilbert a human, who just so happens to be the doppelgangers brother. Maddox also informed me that he overheard the blonde, the oldest Salvatore and the history teacher talking about how the doppelganger hit my brother...she actually hit my baby brother, more than once. I'm going to make sure that her sacrifice, will hurt. I've decided to jump into the history teachers' body as he was the only good option. Honestly his clothes make me want to throw up, he has no style. if Rebekah was...awake she would agree with me. I heard that Katherina was in the tomb, so I was making arrangements for her to be here, for her to suffer for making me wait, when there was a knock on the door. Greta and Maddox shared glances at each other getting ready if needed while I walked to the door. The scent was like no other, a werewolf and... something else (witches don't have scents, vampires and werewolves can just feel their power) I opened the door and almost gasped when I saw my baby brother standing there, there was a lump forming in my throat and tears welling in my eyes (there not your eyes lol) I snapped out of it when he called the name of the body, I was in.

"Alaric, are you okay?" his voice was sweet and soft, only above a whisper. I took a good moment to look at him, his hair fell down his back in curls, they looked so soft, he was small for his age which I didn't like. Let's not forget that he's a werewolf, which means that he got it from someone in the family he was born into now. I wonder how he activated it, I feel sadness knowing that he had to go through breaking his bones every full moon, if I can take his pain I would. 

"H-hey, what are you doing here?" I mentally slap myself for stuttering 

"Well, I want to spend the day with you, I know almost everything about everyone in the group except you" he giggles and walks in before I can stop him, he looks around and stop at my two witches and look at me in surprise

"I didn't know you knew witches Alaric; you should have told me" He walks to them 

"Hi, I'm Henry" he holds out his hand for them to shake, they do and introduces themselves as well, he went over to the couch and put his bag down and sat on it