Breakfast with Niall

*****Niall imagine

You were at Niall's flat and you had just cooked him breakfast. 3 scrambled eggs, 5 large bacon strips, 2 pancakes, 3 waffles and orange juice. All that just for Niall. You had spent the night watching all types of movies. You had awoken lying on his chest on the couch and decided to give him that amazing breakfast.

You left Niall eating in the kitchen happily eating his life away and walked into the living room. You bent down to get the blanket that was discarded on the floor. You pulled your short sleeping shorts down when they rid up. You felt someone's eyes on you and caught Niall watching your bum.

He had his mouth, full of pancakes, slightly open. His eyes wide and his cheeks flushed red. He looked so adorable. He immediately diverted his eyes to the plate. You walk to him and smile cheekily.

"I saw that Niall," you tell him.

He stands up and wraps his arms around your waist.

"I also saw something, and I loved it," he tells you in your ear. You yelp when he squeezes your bum.

"Y/n,you're lovely. Now I'll repay you for breakfast," he whispers in your ear. He sends shudders an shivers through your body. He lays you on the table as he pushes the plates away. He gives you a heated make out session that lasts for like 10 minutes.

"Niall, I'm making you breakfast more often," you say as you dig your fingers in his hair gasping for air. He reclaims your mouth and run his hands up and down your legs. You wrap your legs around his waist and he carries you to his room so you two can have privacy to carry on more.

~Giselle