Chapter Six

Isabel Esmeralda Rodríguez POV

I woke up in the morning. I could feel a hand wrapped around my waist tightly and I then looked around the bed and found Deodorant laying next to me holding me. I guess I need to get used to waking up in the same bed as him orrrrr maybe not. I tried to escape from his grasp but I could feel him pushing me back into his grasp.

"Where do you think you are going? '' He said with his morning voice.

Da-

Don't you dare Lara

Okay okay chill out.... But DAAAMNNN his voice AHHH

You are fucking unbelievable.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I said looking at him, I was trying to push him away from me but it did not go as I wanted to.

"No not now, can we just stay like this for little bit" He said and pulled me closer.

He is kinda sweet.

Or is it just one of his tactics to win me over.

Hell I don't care anymore after the last one uff but I ship you two #AMEBEL FOR EVEERR.

I just nodded my head and I felt comfortable by this, by his touch, by his warmth, my heart started to feel warmer and I could feel its beat go faster and faster. I don't know why but I liked this, but then it hit me. What the fuck am I doing? I am supossed to be running away from this man and now I am cuddleing with him you've got to be kidding me.

"Okay that's enough now let me go to the bathroom" I said and with that he lets go of me.

I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror just thinking about what the hell just happened.

You just cuddle up with the man that kidnapped you and forced you to marry him.

Yeah thanks Lara I know that.

You welcome.

Oh my god unbelievable I could literally hear Lara smiling so hard.

I am doing it hehehehe

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. And went to take a quick bath to calm down my nerves. I went out of the bathroom and wrapped myself with a towel tightly and went to the closest trying to pick out an outfit for today.

Should we go like we always do baggy pants and tight shirt or should we do a sexy outfit, comfy or maybe classy?

Hmm I don't know, I'm feeling classy today. Maybe we could wear that white dress that is long armed and that is mid thigh. We have always wanted to wear that and maybe with some white tights and some white shoes. And we could put the hair in like a sleek bun that would be cute.

Yeah I like that go and get them.