Till now Saad have waited for this news every day....
He only calls her only once in a week.....

And now their wait is going to end soon....

Sidharth smile looking at his brother....
He knew that his brother is in love with Dua...
But he nerver meet her personaly though he know his family always choose a perfect girl...

They were talking when he hear the sound of an anklet....
And as he looks up to the stairs his lips curved in a smile....
There his little begam....
Coming down ingrossed in her phone with a smile....

He wonder who she is talking that also with this big smile....

She comes towards them and looking at Ruksha said....
S- tayi ammi... hame abhi dua appi ka call aya tha vo log kal ah rahe hai.... kitne din ho gaye main dua appi se mili bhi nahi... 
The last line she said with a sad pout....

He is noticing her so keenly... 

When saad smile and said....

Sa- hame pata hai bhabhi jaan....
He said trying hard to not laugh....
Shehnaax immediately turn and saw them also there....

S- are bhaijaan maine aapko dekha hi nahi aor bhaijaan aap plzz mujhe sana hi bulaye subah se saqib bhi mujhe chira rahe hai....
She said with an annoying face....
Saad laugh at his little sister....

When sidharth said...
Sh- main kamre main ja raha hu plz mari coffee bijwa de...
He said simply and went from there shehnaaz look at his back....

Ruksha said...
R- ham abhi abbu jaan aor ahmed se baat karte hai aor fatima tum Ferooz se baat karlo....
And looking at shehnaaz she said....
R- bacha jara sidharth ki coffee uske kamre main le jana....
Shehnaaz nodded at her words....
Though she is nervous to go to the lion's den....

Sidharth after changing into comfortable cloths....
Sit on the couch while resting his head at the back of the couch....
After a stressfull day finaly he is back at his confortzone.....

When he heard a knock in the door.....

Sh- come in....
He said while clossing his eyes....

As he hear the anklet sound he open his eyes and saw her....
This is new...
Someone's mere presence is making his relax....

S- vo aapki coffee tayi ammi ne kaha ki main de aau apko....
She sakd while keeping the coffee on table infront of the couch....

She was about to go when his words stop her....

Sh- why did you not like saad calling you bhabhi jaan you are his badi bhabhi don't you want anyone to know about you being my wife....
He said looking at her with questioning eyes...
His words have come from his insequrity... he have his insequrity....
The thought that she is very young she is just 18 year old it will be embarrassing for her tointroduce him as his husband who is very more older then him....
May be she will soon find someone who is of her age....
She will fallen in love with someone who will understand her....
All those insequrity makes his mind over think....

Shehnaaz looks at him with confusion....
S- aap aise kayu bol rahe hai... aisi baat nahi hai, saad bhai jaan aor sadiq hamesha mujhe sana bolte aye hai achanak vo mujhe bhabhi jaan kahkar bulayenga to mujhe aisa lagega ki main unhe janti bhi nahi hu aor vo mujse bare hai isiliye maine unse ye bola......

She said in a low voice but her voice is so sweet for the first time she is speaking to him while looking at him....
She continues....
S- main janti hu aap ki rajamandi nahi thi iss Nikah main par... Nikah hona nah hona sab Allah ke hath main hai... aor agar Allah ki marji se hamara Nikah apke sath huwa hai to ham kaun hote hai unke khilaf bolne wale.... ham iss Nikah ko puri siddat se nivayenga... par agar aapko iss Nikah se koyi bhi khalis ho to aap mari zimedari ki wajah se apne aapko iss anchahe rishtay main nahi bandhiyega....

Her words have sesibility she is innocent but she is also a responsible person her words reflect her purity.....

Sh- anchaha nahi hai ye Nikah qubool hai maine bhi bola hai... to phir dill se qubool bhi kiya hai shirf zimedari nahi ho rishta hai hamara begam ho, aor hamesha mari begam hi rahogi, kayuki iss zindagi main to iss rishtay se ajaz nahi ho payogi....
He sain his dominating voice....

She kept looking at his face which had that same blank expression... but his words have so many emotion together...
She smile at his words...
And was about to go when he said....

Sh- kaha ja rahi ho....
He asked sipping his coffee...
S- vo apne room main mujhe college ka assignment complete karni hai....
She said taking her books...
Sh- tum shayad bhul rahi ho ki yehi tumhara kamra hai aor acha khasa space hai iss room main jo do log apna apna kam kar sake...
His wrds are making her heart full so much happy....

She nodding at his words sit on the study table and starts doing her assignment....

S- ache se bhi to bol sakte hai inko kaya hasna nahi ata hamedha chahre pa ek hi expression rakhte hai...
Whispering to herself she concemtrate on her work while he was stealing glances of her face.....

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें