Aneri- and also we will call omi and his team also they must also be so happy for them..

Other side,,,

Omi - Bhai Bhai Bhai pehli baar aapne sahi ladki chuni hai I'm so damn happy for you... You don't know what you have done today u just made a lots of heart happy today... Now just stay with her for lifelong... Touchwood protect them at any cost....

Jessica - Haan yaar uske bohot saare girlfriends rahe hai honestly mujhe ek bhi acchi nahi lagi thi but still I used to be happy for him... But this is the girl who changed him as a person and she is the one for him and I'm happy he didn't delayed it and just proposed her... I'm eagerly waiting to see them....

Aneri calls omi...

Omi keeps phone on speaker...

Omi - Kya timing hai yaar itna accha promo dekhne baad toh I'm so happy..

Aneri- we are also very happy om.. isliye call Kiya Aaj party banthi hai re let's meet in the club... And I'm ordering u i want all of u there... Kk's total team I know his team is a family to him...

Omi- how can you and teju be so pure....... you people need to be protected from the society...

Fine we will come don't worry now..

Aneri- thank you so much I'll send the location...
----------------------------------------

In States,,,

Bharat - Maa naani naanu finally we got out maami...

Arjun- woh bhi permanant vaala ab toh change ho nahi karna ....

Gaurav jeeju - ab toh sunny bhi change nahi karega... She is the one for him..

Kd - now I'm really happy that he proposed her.. usse accha koi nahi mil saktha hame I want sunny to always protect my new daughter now...

KM - Sirf aapki nahi meri bhi daughter hai woh inn sab se precious hai woh... Waheguru aapke blessings unke upar rakho..and make sure to keep them happy lifelong...

Poonam - Mumma sunny ne pehli baar sahi ladki chuna hai thank god..

Meenu - this is true warna har baar jisko bhi date karta saare sirf usse paison ke liye kiya hai but this girl is unique uske liye sirf pyaar chahiye and i know my sunny gives her what she wants... Touchwood...

---------------------------------------

After that Karan eliminating Promo got released and this was a shocker for all the people...

Kkundrra squad and Tejran fans could not take it...
So they started to Trend....

""NO KARAN BOYCOTT BIGGBOSS""

This trend just reached 10m in just 2hrs

And on the top of the cherry... Troops were also participating in this trend...

Tejran fans were like One promo just changed the relation between two fandoms.. Touchwood aise hi rahe ye relation Rabba....

Other side,,,

This came as a shocker for evryone...

Aneri - This can't be happenings... I'm damn sure he's gonna be safe..

Arjun Bijlani Tweet - As my sister says, " Acche logon ke saath hamesha accha hi hotha hai" And I believe in this... I totally stand by Karan in this matter and support him... Karan you played well and with good intentions... This will make you stay in the show Bhai...
""NO KARAN BOYCOTT BIGGBOSS""

Aneri Vajani Tweet - Karma is a bitch guys... It will turn around... Karan Bhai you are most genuine person ever in that house and you will never do anything wrong trust me You gonna stay and rock the show with you girl...
#HarmaidaanFateh....
""NO KARAN BOYCOTT BIGGBOSS""

Prince Narula Tweet - Veere tujhe rokne vaala paida hi nahi hua... Whatever you have done is right and your fans are by your side no worries... Finale ke baad hi ham tujhse milenge.. chake de BB...
""NO KARAN BOYCOTT BIGGBOSS""

Omi Singh Tweet - Good things will always last longer and I know mera bhai kahi nahi jaa raha hai... We ad your fans are always there with you.. You are not going anywhere... Aapke dull life Mai jo Prakash aayi hai bas enjoy Karo aur poora life saath raho...
""NO KARAN BOYCOTT BIGGBOSS""

Meenu Tweet - Life shows you different colours but my brother always choose the brightest one for him.. and this time also he did the same... Sunny you got that one this time and no matter what we are with you and I know you are bringing the trophy and also the one to the home... #HarmaidaanFateh...

""NO KARAN BOYCOTT BIGGBOSS""

In the same way many TV celebs came as support to him....

Fans are so happy to see the support he is getting and doing their trend with  a josh...

------------------------------------------

Makers were happy with the decisions and only one thought came to their mind... That's This is bloody Karan Kundrra's ERA .....

------------------------------------------

Screen Freeze.....

Precap : Jealousy.....

Thank you so much guys for such a lovely responses... I'm feeling overwhelmed that you guys are liking stories... But pls do comment as well... Itne saare log padthe hai but comments tho bohot Kam hothe hai...
Pls ye part padne ke baad batao mujhe ki story kaisi jaa rahi hai and whether you are liking it or not.... Suggestions are also accepted...

Target : Votes - 200
Comments - 80