Chapter - 16 The Big News

.
.
.

Same day

.
.

Star Mansion

.
.

Living Room

.
.

Everyone was sitting in the living room. There was this unusual silence, everyone was deep in their thoughts.

Manik ( to DD) - You all have been told that you can choose the genre of two songs, i want you all to perform two sad songs.

Abhay - But Dad how will we, we have to perform it on the stage, we all are breaking down here in the practice. How will we perform on stage in front of a huge crowd.

Manik - I will be taking the responsibility of everything, you won't be visible to the crowd but i want you all to perform two sad songs each band.

Sid ( thinking something) - Ok Hero....but i won't be singing this song again. I don't know why but i don't want to...atleast not now..

Manik - Fine by me. And from now on you have only 25 days so focus on your bands....you all won't be seeing eachother's performances until the concert, i will make sure recording will happen here that to separately for both the bands, this way you all will learn to handle it. You all will only practice your joint song together.

All of them nod.

Sid - Guys now when we do not have more than 15 days for recording we need to give more time to practice...you all can shift here, so that we can practice.

Veer - Let's do one thing, i will ask Sexie (Neyonika) for online classes till the concert for all of us, and we all can do office work also from here only till the concert.

All of them decided to go home, inform about the concert and their decision of staying together also about the work etc. then return after taking their things in an hour or two.

Manik, Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra move to Study Room. Abhay, Veer, Sanskaar, Lakshya, Ansh, Abeer and Vedansh move to Paradise Mansion. Anu and Ritvik move to Goenka Mansion. Maya, Meera and Roshni move to Oberoi Mansion. Swara and Ragini move to Singhania Mansion. Ananya and Anaya move to Raizada Mansion. While Sid moved towards his room where Avni was sleeping and slept besides her.

.
.

Study Room

.
.

All four of them settle down.

Rudy (to Manik, confused) - Bhai, kaunsa Concert?

Manik - Aree haa...bolna bhool gaya... Dazzlers and Devils are going to have a concert on the 5th of next month. Usiki preparations chal rahi hai.

Omkara - Oh yes...ab toh Avni bhi hai...acha idea hai. Bahut time baad bachchon ko phirse perform karte dekhne ka mauka milega.

Shivaay - Ha...yeh concert ab tak ka sabse bada concert hoga. We will make sure of that.

Later they all started talking about what to do with that last bastard, also how to tell everyone about everything.

.
.

Paradise Mansion

.
.

Neyonika, Priya, Ishita, Arpita and Anjali were sitting in the living room having evening tea chit chatting when they saw Raj, Ram, Rohit, Raman and Rishi rushing inside one by one.