Chapter - 14 Tests

Next Day

Oberoi Mansion

Sid's Room

Sid's sleep broke. As he opened his eyes, his eyes fell on his baby who was sleeping very cutely on his chest. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Then very slowly placing her on the bed. He moved towards washroom and freshned up. Then, moved towards the private gym in the Mansion.

After an hour later he returned to find her rubbing her eyes cutely on the bed. He smiling moved towards her and kissed her forehead.

Sid - Good Morning Baby❤️

Avni kissed his right cheek.

Avni - Good Morning Da❤️

Sid - uhnm...now it is a good morning.

Avni - let me get freshned up fast...i need to leave for college too...

Sid - Yes you do need to get ready but you aren't going to college. We are going to Infinity for your tests.

Avni pouts but then knowing that he won't listen, nods and moves to washroom to freshen up. Sid takes the guest Rooms washroom and gets ready. He enters his room to find her all ready.

He moves to her and then pecks her lips

Sid - Come, let's go.

Both move downstairs towards the dining table where everyone is waiting for them. Both settle down besides each other after wishing everyone, and everyone starts having their breakfast.

Meera - Bhai you off to hospital?

Sid - Yup! I have to get her tests done so we can restart her meds.

Maya - Avni won't be attending college?

Sid - No, Thankgod you reminded me i need to inform Sexie (Neyo) that Baby won't be attending college for a week.

Avni - Aree....but what will i do, i will get bored sitting in a room.

Sid - First let's see your reports then we will decide how many days off you will take, And because you missed your meds for a month you do not have any say in this.....So Baby, finish your breakfast we need to leave for Infinity.

Avni pouting nods and both complete their breakfast. Avni hugs everyone and both leave for Infinity in Sid's car.

Infinity Chain of Hospitals