Chapter - 9 Ruhi or Avni?

Secret Place / Star Mansion

Living Room

Manik took a deep breath, Anu passed him a glass of water, he gulped it down and then glanced at all of them closing his eyes, he chanted in his mind - " i need to tell them, they need to know."

He stood from his place and moved towards Abhay and Veer, sitting in between them he held their hand in his. Both boys looked at Manik with confused expressions, Manik took a deep breath and spoke,

Manik ( teary eyed ) - And the girl in Sid's room whom we have been addressing as Avu is Avni Karan Goenka urf Ruhi Manik Malhotra.

All kids head snapped in his direction, fresh tears started flowing from everyone's eyes. Abhay and Veer looked at him with widened eyes and few tears left their eyes too. They just couldn't believe what they heard.

Manik - Yes, you heard me right. She is our Baby.

Both the boys hugged Manik and cried out in happiness. All the boys hugged their girls crying, tears were continuously flowing from the girls eyes too. They couldn't believe she was their small sister and friend whom they used to pamper a lot. They all missed her, and now a sense of contentment and happiness bought a small smile on eachone's face. The Goenka family to had happy tears flowing from their eyes, finally their small baby will be happy genuinely. It wasn't as if she was not happy with them but when you have to leave your huge family who loves you like mad behind you would feel a void in your heart, no one can fill that void.

After making themselves believe that it was actually happening. They all had big smiles on their faces.

Abeer (to lighten the emotional environment) - That's why i was thinking that how can she be so similar to you.

Meera ( with a smile) - Yes, her threats, her way of talking, her attitude and most importantly her way to deal with Situations. It's so similar to you rockstar.

(All the kids call Manik as rockstar,they rarely they call him uncle)

Maya - oh yes and the way she addressed herself as devil's daughter, well that is way too Malhotra thing. Abhay too calls himself Devil's son at times. ( chuckles lightly)

All the boys were grinning while Manik too had a proud smile on his face.

Karan- She is exact copy of Manik, short - tempered and way to possessive for her people and things.

Anu ( with cute pout) - ya.. she toh doesn't even let me touch her guitar.

Manik grins and others chuckle.

Abhay - Our Baby has grown up so much.

Veer - Doesn't matter she will still be our Baby.

All other nods. While Manik smiles mischeviously, all look at him confused.

Manik - oh yes... The same baby who is already in LOVE with someone.

DD boys ( horrified) - whaaaattt?

The Goenka family giggles while Manik grins as all look at him shocked and horrified and the girls well they looked excited to hear a new love story.

Abhay - Dad how can you allow her to be in a relationship?

Veer - Chachu who is he ? What does he do?

Sanskar - She is still so small , chachu. How can she be in a relationship?

Lakshya - i will punch that guy how can he be in a relationship with our Baby. What is his name?

Abeer - How can she love someone?