1. The Suite Life

"Are you ok girls?" Cody Martin asked Cheryl, Veronica, & Toni who sat on the couch of hotel room 15 on the 23rd floor. "Yeah, why?" They asked looking at him, he smiles and said. "Just wondering, so what are you doing today?" "We're going shopping with London today." Cheryl said getting up from the couch walking to the kitchen wrapping her arms around his waist tightly from behind making him smile again. Veronica & Toni look at each other before they get up and hug him too making him laugh before he said. "Ok, you'll get my attention later tonight I promise." He said hugging them all tight as the door opened with Zack walking in with Maddie & Bailey.

"Hey guys." Cody said still standing at the counter with his girls standing beside him. "Hey, so London's sick today, but that shouldn't stop us from going shopping today, we can go with her next time." Maddie said looking at Choni & Veronica who nod. "Yeah, sure." Zack pulled Cody away since the girls were talking getting his phone letting Cody read the texts from Maya. "What should I do?" He asked him before he continues, "I'm dating Maddie now, that's all I've ever wanted ever since we were 12 years old." Cody sighs reading the texts again before handing Zack his phone back & said. "I don't know this time, I mean before the S.S Tipton got tore down, you broke up with her when she was going to Chad." "Yeah, I know." Zack replied before Cody said. "Tell her you just want to be friends now." "Ok, I guess that'll work, also Woody texted me, he said he & Addison are going to be visiting us sometime next week or the week after." "Ok, sounds good." Cody replied as Veronica walked to him and told him she Cheryl & Toni were leaving now with Bailey & Maddie.

Later that night, Cody was laying in bed watching TV when the door opened and closed quietly with Choni & Veronica walked in getting into bed with him cuddling into his sides making him smirk before he said. "What are you doing in here girls?" "We can't sleep." They mumble as Zack turned on his light and said. "I know we have to wait until we can afford are own hotel rooms, ( and then you guys can do whatever you want), but please get out, go stay with London, Maddie or Bailey." He says going back to sleep, Cody says yawning, "he's right girls, c'mon I'll stay with you till you fall asleep." They walked back to the living room laying back down on the couch, Cody yawns again as they layed back in their spots. "Good night girls." "Goodnight." They said closing their eyes feeling safe since he was there sitting beside them.