Part 42

The next few days went by really quickly with neither Lili nor Cole hearing from Cameron.

Lili's Instagram post had blown up and was all over the internet.

Both Lili and Cole hadn't actually been on social media much since the post, but all of their friends at work had been showing them everything about the three of them.

It was towards the end of the week now and Lili and Cole were both working nonstop.

Gracie was all over the Riverdale set playing with everyone who was able to take her at different times, and she loved it. But finally, everyone had a break and they were all able to eat lunch together.

They were all talking and having a good time, but suddenly they heard people walk inside, making them all turn around.

Officer- Hi,  I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm looking for Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse.

Cole- (clears throat) What's the problem officer?

Officer- Officer James and I were called in by Cameron Lewis, he wanted to discuss custody agreements on his daughter Gracie Reinhart.

Instantly Lili's face went pale.

Lili- I have custody of my child.

Officer- Yes, we know that, but Mr. Lewis technically never gave up his right of custody to his daughter, unlike you-

Cole- Hell no! She's our daughter, she is not leaving us.

Then they heard someone else walk in, and as soon as Gracie saw him, she began to cry.

Gracie- Mommy, mommy, mommy!!! (cries)

She held onto her hand tightly as she hid behind her legs, then Lili picked her up.

Lili- Shh, you're okay. You're not going anywhere.

Cameron- Yes she is! She is coming with me! (angry)

Cole- We are not letting you take her!

Cameron- She is my daughter!

Lili- No she is not! You lost your right to her when you left me! (tears)

Cameron- I didn't ask you for an explanation, bitch! Now give me my kid!

Cole- Dont you dare talk to my girlfriend like that-

Officer- Hey! We're going to have to talk to someone from Child Protective Services at the station downtown, but we will have to take Gracie ourselves.

Lili- N-No, please-

Officer- Ma'am, don't make this harder than it has to be.

Cameron had a smile on his face as he stood and watched Lili and his daughter, but Gracie was holding onto Lili as tightly as possible.

Gracie- Don't let them take me. (cries)

Lili- I don't want to- (tears)

That's when one of the officers walked over.

Gracie- NO! MOMMY! I want to be with you! (sobs)

Lili- I know baby, I know, but you need to go with them.

Gracie- No! Mommy! Daddy! Don't go! (sobs)

The officer pulled Gracie out of Lili's arms, making them both cry.

Gracie- MOMMY! DADDY! (sobs)

Cole- We will be right behind you baby girl.

Gracie- NO! (sobs)

Lili- You'll be fine, baby, I promise...just listen to what they say. (cries)

She cried as the police officers walked away with her, but then Cameron walked over to Lili with a smirk on his face.

Cameron- You two are just adorable...now, I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out she's going home with me. (smirks)

Lili- She is not going with you! (cries)

Cameron- We'll see about that. I'll meet you at the station, babe. (smirks)

Lili slapped him hard across the cheek, but that only made him laugh as he blew her a kiss. Then he walked away, leaving Lili crying with Cole and all of their friends standing behind her.