"I need to find my dad and brother. I'm going. You two go find the lion." Pidge starts running.

"I better go with." Shiro states. "Go find the lion."

"On my own?" Keith starts to feel weak at the knees.

"You can do this." Shiro assures him and starts following pidge.

Keith tries not to panic. "Keith, is everything alright?" Alluras voice brings Keith's attention back to the task.

"Yeah. Yeah just focusing." He lies and goes down the other end of the hallway.

"Well we need to hurry Hunk and Lance can't distract much longer." Allura tries.

"Right, got it." He rushes faster. He comes to a split hallway. "Shit...which way?!" He begins to panic. He shakes his head and takes a deep breath. "Patience yields focus..." He whispers.

"Glad that really stuck with you." Shiros voice comes through his helmet.

"Yeah well its what kept me going when we were captured." Keith states and heads down one hallway.

He reaches the red lion, after some time.

"Alright, let's get you out of here." Keith says as he places his hand on the shield barrier. The barrier refuses to come down and the lion stays immobile. "Hey! come on, let me in. It's me. Keith. Your buddy." He waits a minutes. "I am your paladin." He adds. When the lion doesn't respond he speaks into his headset to Allura. "The lion isn't responding to me." He states.

"I don't remember if I mentioned that you have to earn the red lions respect. It's very hotheaded." Allura replies.

"How do i-" Before Keith can even ask, he is ambushed by a group of galra. "Dammit!" He pulls up his shield. "Come on!" He shouts to the lion. "We need to get you to the castle!"

The galra keep shooting till a commanding officer appears. "Its you!" The commanding male officer growls.

Keith feels a wave of panic hit him. It's one of the commanders that captured him.

"I'm gonna break every bone in your body!" The commander shouts and sprints to Keith ready to attack.

Keith feels frozen. He can't move to get out of the way. And before he knows it, the galra crashes into him; slams him into the ground.

"You got away once, that won't happen again." The galra growls.

Keith tries to push the galra off of him, with no success. He then takes a glance at the lion who still isn't responding. He let's out a frustrated sigh and looks to the controls. "Well Zarkon can't have the lion or me!" He shouts as he headbutts the galra and slashes the control panel, causing the dock bay door to open and the suction of space pull the lion and Keith out of the ship, along with a few galra.

Keith begins to panic as he realizes that he is now floating around space with no one to help him. That is until he hears a roars and sees a giant red lion come flying to him, and basically swallow him.

Keith finds himself in the control room inside the red lion. He is relieved. "Good kitty." He sighs. "Now let's help the others." He states as the lion speaks to him, telling him what to do, and how to pilot. "I got the red lion!" Keith announces to the others.

"Great job. Can you help Lance and hunk. Pidge and I need more time." Shiro states.

"On it." Keith replies and goes to help the other two. And as usual Keith goes into the fight head on, basically looking as if he's showing off.

"Quit showing off and just help us out." Lance growls. "We cant hold their attention much longer." He now states to shiro and pidge. "We need to go."

"No, give us some time!" Pidge shouts.

"You got 5 minutes! We need to move!" Keith now is ordering.

At that the green lion appears and heads through the portal and back to the castle.

When they arrive allura immediately jumps onto Keith to embrace him. "You did it!" She shouts. "The red lions respect is the extremely hard to earn. My father was the only one that had gain its respect in decafebes." She states. "I know you will honor his memory." She adds.

"Thanks..." Keith gently pushes her off and stands to the side.

"Now that we have all the four lions it's time to release the black lion." She states. "Shiros lion."

The whole team awaits for the hanger door to open. Once all the lions are gathered they roar to lofe, as if calling for the final lion to come out. The doors open to reveal the biggest lion of them all. One with wings.

The lion immediately responds to shiro, roaring to life.

"Whoa...." Shiro starts to hear it speak to him.

"Now that we have all the lions I think it's time to rest and begin your paladin training right away in the morning." Allura jumps in.

"Agreed. Paladins, go get some rest. We begin training at first break of dawn."

The others follow coran to their rooms. Keith stays behind. Shiro notices that Keith seems out of it.

"Everything okay?" He asks.

"Not really." Keith answers and looks away from Shiro.

"You know I'm here if you need to talk." Shiro reminds him.

"I know..." Keith hesitates to say what's on his mind. "Those prisoners." He starts. "The ones you and pidge saved." He continues. "Was matt-"

"Sorry Keith, but no." Shiro stops him. "I'm as upset as you and pidge." He adds.

"How is pidge doing?" Keith asks.

"Not good." Shiro answers.

"Oh...uh there's something else." Keith starts.

"I swear those galra hurt Sam and matt I will make every galra pay for it. I will not rest till that race is gone." Shiro growls.

"Right..." Keith then turns to walk away. "I'm gonna go see pidge." He states and leaves.

Shiro notices the sudden change in Keith during the conversation and one thought pops into his head but he shakes it off.