"Excuse me where's your zoo?"

•Kat•

It had taken me three days to drive to east of Virginia but it was well worth it. At the moment I was disabling the security system at the CVS I was walking into. I walked around the store till I got to the beauty section the. I picked out a bright red gel nail polish then I stuffed if in my pocket,

I walked up to the counter "can I help you?" The clerk asked.

I leaned in closer "where's the nearest zoo?"

The clerk looked at me with a disgusted face but answered anyway "drive up the road then take a left onto west 9th and you can't miss the big sign"

"Thanks" I said flashing the clerk a smile before I walked out.

I got back in my car and drove up the street to west 9th and sure enough there was a big sign with the name 'zoo' plastered on it.

I pulled into the parking lot and put the car in park. I reached into the center console and grabbed my iPad.

"Lilith, locate the snake exhibit and list the inhabitants from most to least poisonous" within the past few days I have a constructed a virtual servant similar to tony Starks technology and his virtual servant Jarvis.

"I have located the snake exhibit" she spoke, she was British.

"Blow it up for me" I asked and a blew light shown from what was supposed to be the camera on the I pad. I made and expanding motion with my hands and the 3D model of the zoos layout got bigger.

"The snake exhibit is here miss" Lilith said as an arrow pointed to the exhibit.

"The most poisonous snake housed here is the cottonmouth snake in cage 4D of block 2" Lilith spoke.

"Thank you Lilith"

"Anytime miss"

I got out of the car and walked right in without a ticket.

Security systems down.

I walked as nonchalantly as I could to the snake exhibit, which was locked for the day, it closed at 5 0' clock and it was now 5:30

Decode systems PIN number

PIN number 4487 a voice echoed in my mind, i typed the the four digit code on the pin pad and the door unlocked.

There were to hallways that were connected but one said block one and the other said block 2.

I walked down the block 2 hallway and looked at the rows of snake cages. I found my way to 4D and looked the little sucker right in the eye, he even looked like a badass.

I grabbed one of the sacks and reached in to grab the snake, it bit me but I guess the experiments made me immune to poisons. I shoved the snake in the bag and walked out.

Once I'd gotten back to the parking lot I began my experiment. I threw the snake sack in the back seat while I let it slither up my arm. I pulled the bottle of Red nail polish out of my pocket and took the top off.

"This might hurt a little buddy" I said as I pressed the snakes fangs into the Nail polish.

Now bite

The venom began to leak out into the bottle

"Thanks little buddy" I said releasing him out my car door "you're free to go."

"Alright Lilith have you found the antidote yet?" I asked her.

"Yes, the antidote to the snake bite is the venoms formula reversed, it is already invented and you ordered 30 bottles." She spoke

"Where will I pick it up at?" I asked her

"The CVS down the road. I also ordered you 50 micro injectors from stark industries, you can also pick those up there."

"Thank you Lilith"

I drove back and retrieved the Antidote and the micro injectors. I filled the micro injectors, which were about the size of a fly, with the antidote then painted my nails with the venomous nail polish I had created.

"Shall we test it Lilith?"

"We shall"

I got out of my car and walked up to a complete stranger and dug my nails into their arm.

"What the hell lady, what did you do to me!" The guy yelled I could see the purple venom entering his veins and I could only imagine the pain he was feeling. I took a micro injector out of my pocket and placed it in his arm, within seconds he was relieved of his pain.

I got back in my car

"seems to work" I said to Lilith

"Then let's use it on those bastards!" Lilith yelled.

"Watch your language!"

"Sorry miss"