We ran up to where Eda was. The Coven Heads were all passed out, their magic being draining from their bodies. "Darius!" Hunter ran to Darius, trying to shake him awake. "She's not waking up." Willow said holding Eda. We had to get to the head. Belos must've been there with Luz. We flew there on our staffs, I sat behind Hunter, with King in my graspe. 

I heard King grunt and shift a little. "You're awake!" I said.  "Are you okay, pal?" I asked. "I- I think so." He said. We were inside the head and saw a bridge to there the portal door was. We flew up to the bridge just as Belos was towering over Luz, he was in a cursed form. 

"We don't belong here." He said in a distorted voice. "I'm not like you!" Luz yelled. Belos charged at Luz, but Willow held him down with vines. "We're here to help." Willow said. "Did you really think we wouldn't follow you?" Amity asked. "Yeah, girl. Get with it." Augustus said.

"You guys are literally the coolest!" Luz said. Her happy expression turned to horror as Belos started breaking free, roaring. "We have to get him to stop the Draining Spell, but he's all berserk mad!" Luz said. Bellos fought harder against the vines, causing him to hit the ceiling and cause debris to fall. Amity rushed to protect Luz. 

I placed King off to the side and told him to stay put. "Please. It's safer here." I said when he fought back. "But I can help!" King said. The entire head started shaking. I ran off to help the others. Luz and Amity combined their Abomination and Ice magic to put Belos down, but he kept getting up. "Gus!" Willow said. "On it!" He yelled, casting an illusion on Belos. 

He held his head in pain, rocking back and forth before roaring loudly. He went to attack Augustus, but Hunter shoved him out of the way. The Illusion on Belos disappeared. He rushed Hunter, who put FlapJack out in front of him to take a blow. Belos stopped, changing his face back to normal. 

"Hunter, why are you hurting me? I only wanted to help you." Belos said. "You're - You're lying!" Hunter replied. Belos turned to Hunter's palisman and grew more vicious. He said something distorted before roaring. I stood in front of Hunter and blasted fire at Belos. He grew angrier. 

I held up a shield when Belos tried to attack, he hit the shield and I felt the effects of the Draining Spell kick in. I shoved Belos back and he went flying up against the wall, he stopped for a moment to regain strength. Hunter pulled me off to the side. "How do we stop this!" Luz asked. I sighed. "Belos can't stop the Draining Spell, even if he wanted to." I said. "W-What?" Luz asked. 

"Only a Titan can, and The Collector, but nobody has seen him since the War between Titans and Trappers. I can try to stop it, but I may be limited." I said. They all looked at me. "Do it." Hunter said, wincing at the effects of the spell overtaking him. 

I turned to the eclipse and held my hand up to the moon. I only knew partially of my telekinetic abilities. I haven't used them since I played games with The Collector. I could feel the Draining Spell overwhelm me as ever second I used magic, it affected me. My vision started growing blurry, but I could see the eclipse moving faster than it was before. 

As I was almost done, Belos roared and started charging us, then he stopped. I pulled back from stopping the spell out of exhaustion and turned to see what happened. Oh Shit. 

"Wutcha playing?" That voice. "Collector." Belos said. I saw my old friend's face again for the first time in a hundred million years. Luckily he didn't notice me yet as he turned to Belos. "You're free. Just as promised." Belos tried to trick him. 

"As promised? I remember someone throwing me off a bridge. I'm not angry though. Say, you wanna play tag?" He asked, pulling Belos closer to him. "I'm it." He smirked, tapping Belos on the forehead and turning him to green abomination goo against the farthest wall.

Everyone tensed up as the Collector giggled. "Too slow. You guys look slow too. Do you need a head start?" He asked. King jumped out in front of us. "Whoa, whoa, Collector! Buddy, pal." King said. The Collector raised his hands. "King!" He made eye contact with me. "Podarge?" He asked. I smiled awkwardly. 

"Collector. Long time. You're not still mad about that one time?" I asked. "Of course not! As long as you play owl house with me and King!" The Collector said. 

"Yeah about that! You see we need lots of players. You have to help our friends outside first. I'll explain the rules later." King said. The Collector walked towards the view from the head to see the Draining Spell effect the enter Boiling Isles. 

"Hmm. Okay! Boop." He said moving the moon to stop the eclipse. I felt my magic return to full strength as the spell stopped. "Hmm." The Collector thought before chuckling. "If we're gonna play owl house, we're gonna need an owl house!" She shouted before tearing apart the head of the Titan. We all looked at him in horror as he floated above us all. "We're gonna have a blast everyone!" 

I looked around for a way out. "I think there's a way out!" Willow yelled. We started running towards the portal door. Amity had to drag Luz along, she felt as if she couldn't leave Eda. When we made it to the portal, Hunter opened it to see rain. "It's human rain. It's okay." Augustus said. They went through the portal, but Luz used vines to keep the portal together. 

"Luz! What are you doing?" Amity asked. "I- I have to get Eda. We'll find our way back to you!" Luz shouted. I noticed a piece of debris about to hit the two and used magic to block it before it hit them. "Go! Go, go go! I can't hold the portal much longer." Luz said crying. Just then, King started floating away from Luz. 

"King!" Luz and I yelled in unison. I ran to help her with King. "King, you promised you'd play with me! You pinky swore!" The Collector said pulling him harder. "No! No! I just got you back! I can't lose you again!" I said holding onto King's paw. "We have to stick together. We've got to stick together." Luz repeated. 

"I'm sorry. Not this time. But I can keep you two safe." King said. "No!" I started crying too. "Podarge, thank you for finding me and answering all the questions I had. And Luz. I'm so happy I had you as a big sister." King said before roaring, the blast shot us through the portal door. 

I felt my body get pushed a few feet. Rain started pouring on me, but it didn't burn. I was in the Human Realm. "No! King!" Luz yelled, running back to the portal that closed on her. When she opened the door, it was an empty house. She closed the door before opening it again, over and over. She looked back at us with fear in her eyes. 

Augustus started crying. Now we were trapped with no way to get back home and a psychopath ruling the ones we loved. Yes everyone was alive, but at what cost?

~End~