Birthday Party || hbc

🤍
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
quick note: You're adopted by Helena Bonham Carter. And this is the very first time of celebrating your birthday with them.
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
                ┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
sickness
                  └──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

 ♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡                 ┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐                                     sickness                   └──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

y/n pov
I woke up earlier than usual. This was my very time for celebrating my birthday with my new family. A part of me was really exciting but the other part was telling me that it would be like the other birthdays you had passed through. I shook my head as I didn't want to argue with myself. I looked around and I saw that Nell was still in her sleep. Momma wanted me to stay with Nell for a while before finishing the room for me. I went to the bathroom to start my morning routine as usual. I have no mood to take a shower and feeling a little off colour. Maybe I was nervous. So I just washed my face, brushed my teeth and washed my feet. When I came back, Nell's awake.
Y/N: "Good Morning Nell"
Nell: "Good Morning y/n! And...Happy Birthday Sis!" I was speechless and I could feel some tears were rolling down on my cheeks..

Tears of Joy..

Nell: "Hey..Hey..What's wrong? Y/N are you alright? Did I do something wrong? Sis?" She asked, gently wiping the tears off with her thumb.
Y/N: "No.. no..on. Sorry.. I didn't get used to hear birthday wish for me.. For your question, never been better. I just didn't expect to get a wish as soon as I awoke and I haven't got like this before. It's just a little bit strange for me.. but in a good way dear.. Don't worry." I smiled.
Nell: "Okay, then, I'll clean myself up and I'll be back." I nodded. She went  to the bathroom. Then, I prepared to change my clothes and getting ready for the day. I decided to choose hoodie and sweatpants as I felt a little bit chilly today. I did my skincare routine. After finishing my skincare, I stood up from sitting ,suddenly, my eyes went black and I have to hold the chair and stand still until I could see the things clearly. Nell came to me quickly and ask me if everything was fine. My heart beats really fast. I couldn't answer her immediately. I didn't know what was wrong with me today.
Nell: "Y/N??"
Y/N: "Err..It's okay.. It's okay,Nell. It's just because of standing suddenly from the seat I guess. It's fine now." I smiled weakly, sitting back slowly.
Nell: "Are you sure?" She asked me, gently squeezing my shoulder.
Y/N: "Yes, I'm sure Nell. Really. Just please don't say about this to momma. Promise me. I don't want her to worry for nothing. Promise?"
Nell: "But..Y/N."
Y/N: "Nell.. Please.."
Nell: "Fine! But if you feel something wrong, tell me or someone else immediately."
Y/N: "I promise."
I knew that she didn't want to agree with me and still wanted me to assure me to tell momma but thanks goodness she didn't ask more. She nodded and continued what she did before.