""NO ELIMINATION""

Seeing this she was so happy and tears started rolling down her cheeks... She fell down and crying..

That was indeed Happy tears...

She is feeling like she is the Luckiest Person in this world right now...

Karan was so happy that thank god he is gonna stay with his panda now...

Rithvik and Jai came running towards Karan and was squeezing him in their hug...

Rithvik - Veere u r saved I told you damnit...
Jai- Haan kundrra tu kahi nahi jayegaa be ab toh direct Finale hi jaana hai

Karan - HaHa ab toh chak de phatte... On to the Finale Bhai...

Rithvik- Jaa ab apni bandhi ko sambhaal...

Jai- Haan Hamse Naa hopayega...

Karan looks at his baby girl Crying sitting there...

Karan Pov - Baby what I have done to get you in my life... Aaj Tak kisine aisa nahi roya hai mere liye.. I know this is happy tears... I promise you aaj ke baad tu nahi royegi...

Karan then goes to Teja.. and take her in his embrace...

Karan- Oy laddoo tab toh Jaa Raha tha isliye rorahi thi ab kyu rorahi hai isliye ki mai nahi gaya...

Teju hit him on his chest with her Little fingers...

Karan - Laddoo kahin ki....

Karan - Abhi Mai kahi nahi jaaunga ab toh rona band karde My Little Panda... Ab toh sirf smile karna hai.. sweety...
Ur sunny will always be there for u baccha..

Teju- I know sunny now promise me u will never get into physical...

Karan - Promise baccha
Teju- pakka waala..
Karan- Haan baba pakka ab kush..?
Teju- haan haan bohot hi..

Salman - Mai iss show ka host hu yaar..

Karan and Teja - Sorry sir..
Karan- Emotions control nahi hua sir...

Salman - That's fine it's nice to see you people... But Karan aap beghar hone se bach gaye ho but This is the last warning You can never be physical with the people keep that in your mind..and yeah iske liye aapko next week direct nominated kiya gaya hai...

Karan- ok sir but Thank you so much for giving me a chance and i will make it worth use....

Salman - Abb sab log living area Mai aake bait jaayiye... Ab toh asli logon se  baat karna hai
Haina Ms. Anusha Dandekar....? Kya bolthe hai aap??

Anusha - Sir woh...

Salman - Let me finish madam... Aapko iss Ghar Mai aake 3 din bhi poora nahi hua and you started degrading people dekhne Mai toh aisa lag raha hai ki aap bas ye do logon ko nicha dikhane ke liye iss show mai aayi ho.. But Karma hits harder... Aap kudh itne nicha dikh Gaye ho... Is this the way you talk to someone.. most importantly being a women, You are Slut Shaming an women,, Agar same cheez aapke saath koi kartha toh kya hotha aapka reaction... Agar mere samne koi aisa kartha toh mai maar daaltha saale ko... Ur luck u r in the house..
Everyone had a past life but when you do breakup then you need to move on... If you keep on putting allegations that will only backfire you... Just for the Game of Sympathy You are doing this which is undoubtedly wrong and the worst thing ever... This really shows you never loved that person only, if you would have loved him then you would have never put that allegations...
Today BB is an opportunity for you to change yourself but you used the flip side of it and just created Hate for yourself.. Great..
Jis tarah Teju ne kaha physical hona is not allowed in the same way Mentally harass karna is also not allowed and this is the reason I myself nominating u for next week... And I'm warning you If I listen anything wrong from your mouth now I will fucking throw u out of the house harshly..
For God sake say fucking Sorry to Karan and Teja...