-Detention- [Hyunlix ⚠]

Felix threw the last piece of paper into the dustbin.

"It's all because of you dumbass"
He yelled at Hyunjin who was moping the floor of the other side of the classroom.

"excuse me Mister, if you didn't start a whole tantrum we wouldn't be here right now"
Hyunjin yelled back and Felix could barely hold himself back from beating the shit out of him but he couldn't because it was Hyunjin who was his bully.

Flashback to what happened:
So basically today during history class, Hyunjin was getting bored so he decided to do what he usually does, disturb Felix.
He tore a page from his notebook, crushed it into a ball and threw into Felix's head.
Felix looked back at him with murder in his eyes, he threw the paper back at Hyunjin and stuck his tongue out, teasing him.

Hyunjin got pissed off so he tore 2 papers this time and threw the paper balls towards Felix again and Felix also didn't hold back this time so he threw the balls back to Hyunjin but he dodged it and it ended up hitting Changbin.
And that was the moment he knew, he fucked up.Changbin picked up the paper and threw it back at Felix but it too ended up hitting Jeongin and then it led to a big paper ball fight.

Mrs.Park, their teacher saw what was happening and snapped at Hyunjin and Felix.

"now enough!"
The whole class went silent.

"Hwang and Mr.Lee, you two are seriously getting into trouble for this"

"but he starte-"

"no buts Hwang, both of you are getting Detention. Stay back after school and clean this whole classroom, there shouldn't be even a single speck of dust flying tomorrow"
Mrs.park said and left the class as the bell rang indicating the school was over.

The students left the class and only the two of them were left.

"if only you didn't hit Changbin"
Hyunjin snickered and glared at Felix

"come on you were one who threw the paper first"

"oh now you can talk back to me huh?"
Hyunjin stepped closer.

"hell yeah I can"
Felix said and decided to just start cleaning fast so he can go home.
He walked past Hyunjin and started picking up the papers one by one.

"don't just stare, go and start cleaning there"
Felix rolled his eyes.

Now back to the present:

"you know what, I'm done and I'm not staying here with you even for a second good fucking bye"

Felix turned around and decided to get out of the room but Hyunjin grabbed his wrist and pushed him in the wall again making him groan in pain.

"you're getting a little too brave,you surely need to get punished"

"stop Hyunjin it hurts"
Felix squirmed and tried to free his wrist from the grip of the older male but failed as Hyunjin was much stronger than him.
before he could speak furthermore, Hyunjin grabbed Felix's another wrist and pinned them above his head, his gaze trailed down from Felix's eyes to his lips .
He hadn't noticed till now how fine the boy under him actually was, he was only focused on creating troubles and meddling with his business. Hyunjin smirked making Felix furrow his eyebrows and smashed his lips onto the younger's immediately, capturing them in a messy kiss.

Felix was taken aback by surprise. He was too stunned to even utter a word, he couldn't even believe he was kissing the same hwang hyunjin who bullied him throughout his high school and had turned his life into a living hell.he wasn't complaining though, Hyunjin's lips were really soft and tasted like strawberry chapstick.