We've become better friends now. She doesn't try to flirt with me anymore and when we talk, it's about real things. People we miss, memories we have, and activities that we want to do again.

Even though our positions in the pack couldn't be more different, we're more alike than the wolves here. Neither of us can leave and the wolves will never completely understand us, nor them. There's a lot of comfort in knowing someone else in this enormous house knows what it's like.

"She is," I say softly.

Lenora's hot mouth meets the joint in my throat and she suctions her lips to my skin. The pressure there makes me instantly slick with need. One of her hands grabs my breast and the other slides between my thighs. I whimper, my back arching against her.

"Baby girl," she purrs, "you're soaking for me."

I clamp my jaws together to keep a loud moan from breaching my lips.

"Trying to keep quiet are we?" She strums two long fingers through my folds like she's playing an instrument and earns a whimpering buck from me in return. "You know how I love to hear you. Don't make me beg."

"Lenora," I pant. "Please."

Her motion between my legs continues in exaggerated slowness while she pinches my nipple, sucking on my neck. She loves to litter my neck with her mark whenever she can. As embarrassing as it is knowing the entire pack can see them, it's kinda hot. Her possessiveness drapes me in a woolly hot blanket in the middle of summer and I can tell I'm sweating profusely in the warm bath water.

Unplugging her mouth from my neck, she grumbles, "Tell me what you want, princess. I'll do whatever you want."

I wiggle back to eliminate any space between us and prop my thighs open wider until my knees are against either side of the tub. "Please. Please, Lenora."

"Words, Emery. Tell me what naughty things you want me to do to you."

"I-I want you inside me," I confess. "I want you to fuck me with your fingers until I come."

Her breath against my sticky neck sends a shiver down my spine. "As you wish."

One finger slides into me and I groan at the insatiable desire to have more, to feel more friction. She adds another finger and uses her elbow to pin my closing thigh against the tub. Her teeth scrape against the bruise she's left and I jolt, feeling a waterfall of ecstasy pour over my nerves.

"I want to suck on your tits so bad," she moans. "I want to taste you. Oh, baby girl. I need you . . . desperately."

Her words melt my core until I'm bare clinging to the ledge of my self-control. I want to dive off, head-first, but something inside me holds on. She must sense my restraint because her entire body rumbled with disapproval.

"Oh, how you tempt me." She uses her other hand to rub my clit in slow, deep circles until I'm flailing and crying out. "That's it, my naughty girl. Come for me. Fill my hands with your cum."

My orgasm reaches its peak and I screech her name as I squirt into the bath water. My body clenches and twitches for what feels like hours after I've come. She squeezes and rubs my cunt while licking at my neck in little swipes.