Alcor:... Where the fuck you think you can run now, stupid bird?

*Screech?* (Mercy?)

Alcor: Heck fucking no! DIE!!!!

I brought my scythe down as the stupid bird try to fly but I bring my scythe to 2 outof his 4 wings and slice it. Thus unable for it to fly away.

*Screech!!!*

The bird then fight back by send a gushed of strong wind at me by flapping his 2 remained wings. I have a hard time to keep it up. But...

Alcor: Like fucking hell I will lose to this stupid wind!

I keep walking toward the bird as I brought my scythe and cut through the the wind. I dashed forward and I beheaded the damn bird once and for all.

Alcor: Finally! That stupid bird is dead!

[You have Level Up!]

[You have Unlocked your Semblance].

Alcor: "At least I have Level Up to unlocked my Semblance."

S: Congratulations! Here the reward for unlocking your Semblance!

[Secret Quest Completed]
[Reward: 10,000 Battle Point, 5 Gacha Ticket, & Bloodline]
[Do you accept?]
[Yes] [No].

Alcor:

Of course I accepted it! Like hell I will rejected this golden opportunity.

S: Jeez, calm down. Don't bring a JoJo's reference over here right now..

Alcor: "Suck it bitch!"

S: Yes Daddy! I'll suck you dry~ fufufufufu~.

Alcor: … I'm fucking hate you.

S: Love you more Daddy!.

Alcor: *mutter* I regreted saying that.

I cursed myself as "S" laughing mischiefly at me. I sighed as I continue walking until finally…

Ozpin: Look like you made it Mr. Alastor. *smile*

Alcor: GO TO HELL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!!!

I grabbed Ozpin by his collar and shook him back and forth while cursing him.

Alcor: FIRST OF ALL! YOU FUCKING LSUNCH ME INTO A FUCKING HELL HOLE FULL WITH FUCKING ANNOYING GRIMM ASSHOLE. THEN WHEN YOU SAID A FUCKING RELIC I THOUGHT IT A FUCKING IMPORTANT THING BUT NO! IT'S A FUCKING STUPID CHESS PIECE!

Glynda: LET'S GO OF PTOFESSOR OZPIN MR. ALASTOR!

Alcor: