Chapter 7: Disguised

William got out of the hospital like a month later. Very obviously feigning still being injured. The next few days after that you stayed home, all you heard was that the Boseman's went missing. You went in the day after the news. You comforted Mr. Boseman. All the animatronics had been moved to a storage room. You sat in the storage room after everyone settled in. William was busy so you figured you'd be alone with the animatronics.

You sat in the center of the floor. "Hey." You said aloud. "I wanted apologize to the boseman's."

Silence followed. You expected that. You let out a sigh.

"I knew of what was happening but I kept quiet to save my own ass as well as my family's, he's terrifying, I just couldn't bring myself to do anything about it, I should have stopped him, somehow, maybe even killed him myself." You said. You heard one of the animatronics move. It was the foxy animatronic. "I'm sorry to Fritz too, and Susie, even though I didn't know back then, I'm sorry, I should have installed camera's in all the animatronics! I should have tried harder I'm sorry!"

You sat in silence for a second. "I tried to reprimand, I tried to cause something that would stunt him, I tried to take my own life but he, he gave me a medicine, and now I can't die... it sounds illogical, i don't even understand it, but I'll find a way someday to help you guys get your revenge, I promise. I just... it can't be today." The foxy animatronic sat down next to you and put it's hand out, you noticed it was wearing Fritz's old glasses. "I'm sorry Fritz."

You took the animatronic's hand and held it to your forehead. "I don't know who is who here, so I can't apologize to you all individually but I know that there should be seven souls in this restaurant right now, whether they are all possessing something or not I don't know, but I'm sorry to all of you. I have to go now before he finds me, because I can't die who knows what he would do now."

You let go of foxy's hand and left the room. You covered yourself in a perfume to cover up the smell of their corpses before heading back out to comfort Mr. Boseman again. It was a long process of comforting. He didn't understand what could have happened, you knew though. You hoped they could all hear you and that the possession didn't only work on Susie and Fritz. Though you figured the boseman's would never forgive you for this.

You went home that night and you called Michael and had him come over. You just hugged him for hours.

It took you months to get off your ass and do something again. William was opening a sister location on Michael's birthday. You completely forgot you had turned 16 a bit ago. You got up and got dressed and went to the opening with your dad. Your dad was oblivious to everything bad william did, he reminded you of how you were before that day. Michael was stumbling to service his dad. He looked terrified too.

"Uncle-"

"Henry..." William hissed cutting off Michael. You forgot that they had a bit of beef when the old restaurant closed.

"Michael happy birthday." Henry said.

"Happy birthday Michael." You grinned after your dad had stopped smothering him. You watched William yell at Elizabeth for going near the animatronics and then you turned and looked at William who made eye contact with you and grinned from ear to ear.

The animatronics couldn't have been safe to go near if he constructed them. You and Michael hung out with Lizzie most of the day, they begun to argue about Lizzie going near the animatronics, Michael warned her not to but she wasn't having it. She actually ran out of the room to go see them.