Chapter 6: why are you doing this?

You were working your shift that day. Michael, Fritz and you had become good friends. If only you had been the thing foxy was failing that day, but no, you had tailed foxy who was running like a madman. You were the only one who saw it. When you got there though you saw why. Foxy had stopped directly in his tracks... he was programmed to intervene.

William was standing over Fritz's bleeding body with a large knife. There was Fritz's pocket knife in his shoulder and Fritz's glasses lay broken across the floor. You were stunned with fear. Thoughts raced through your head. However one became more prominent as William looked up from the corpse and made eye contact with you.

I'm gonna die today.

You begun to struggle breathing. You didn't want to die, no, you had just successfully acted on your feelings towards Michael the month before. You had sammy and your dad to worry about. You couldn't let William continue doing stuff like this. You were frozen though, William walked right behind you and closed the door before you could react. You went to scream but he stopped you. He had the knife almost in your open mouth and you were frozen.

"Do you want to live? Or do you want to end up like Fritz?" He asked. You thought for a second and stopped. He moved the knife away and stood back upright. "That's what I thought, you're going to listen to me, or I will kill, Michael, sammy and Henry okay?"

"Okay.." you mumbled.

"Okay." He nodded. "To start, you didn't see anything here." He said opening foxy's chest cavity and shoving Fritz's body into it. You covered your mouth to keep from screaming or crying. "There will be no questions, if anyone asks, you don't know where Fritz is and you sure hope he's okay, from here on foxy will be out of commission for weird activity, you will not go into the parts and services room and you will not attempt to fix him as you have tried and you can't."

You nodded terrified.

"Good. You will not tell anyone of this, not your dad, not sammy and not Michael." William said. He pointed the knife at you. "If I am caught you say: I didn't know, I don't know how he could have ever done such a horrible thing- like you never saw anything."

"Mhm," you nodded now biting the inside of your cheek.

"If I ask for help with something, there is no questions and you will help otherwise there will be consequences." William finally said. "Now leave, and stop crying."

You nodded and left. You wiped your eyes and you took a deep breath. You put up a face and jumped at Michael hugging him tightly. You hid your face in his shoulders. He was a bit stunned. You spun him around so his back was facing the scene. "Maybe you can come over to my house tonight?" You asked.

"I was there yesterday for my birthday?" He chuckled. "If you want though we can go over to your house."

"Okay, we can ask William together after work!" You smiled brightly. You hugged him again. You took a deep breath and then got up. You kept distracting everyone, the Boseman kids and Michael, Henry and Boseman distracted each other, Phil was the only one you worried about, and he was cleaning the stage.

"Hey y/n!" Phil shouted. You turned around with a smiled.

"Yes Phil?" You asked.

"Have you seen foxy?" Phil asked.

"He did something abnormal earlier so he is being repaired." You said. "I couldn't figure it out so I believe William offered to take a look at it."