Chapter 2: Charlie

Only a few weeks after opening something odd happened. Your little sister, Charolette, went missing. For the first couple of days you were convinced she was hiding. After that you begun to cry and struggle to get anything done. You were cleaning with the afton trio one day when your dad came rushing in positive that he found charlie. You jumped up and sank back down when you saw it was just a robot copy of Charlie. You just continued scrubbing the floor. You noticed Michael yell at cc about something. You stopped him slightly upset that he did that, he seemed to become slightly more in touch with reality again and went back to scrubbing the floor with you. CC was crying as he scrubbed the floor. At the end of the night you comforted him a little bit before they all went home. You and your dad went home too, your car rides had been silent as of late.

"How do you feel about the Charlie situation dad?" You asked quietly.

"I'm sure that she's out there just waiting for us to find her." Henry said.

"Dad, I don't think she is." You said. You watched your dad get angry but when he looked over at you to yell at you he stopped and his eyes softened and teared up.

"I don't know sweetie, I really hope she is." Henry mumbled. "For everyone's sake."

"Michael has been bullying CC recently dad, I don't know what to do about it." You sighed.

"I don't know? Try talking to him about it." Henry mumbled.

"Okay, maybe tomorrow then." You nodded.

Your mother left a couple of days after that conversation. Life became harder after that.

Nothing got easier. It only got tougher and tougher. Business started rolling in and you didn't mind helping manage the customers. You got paid for it too, which you used to indulge your hobby of collecting stuff, but shortly after your first paycheck you saw a taser and a pocket knife and you bought them to keep on your person.

Just a bit after that you started programming the facial recognition eyes. It didn't take long luckily. You kept yourself busy and you and Michael became a bit more distant than you used to. On your days off you watched sammy and designed the first foxy. He was fully functional by fall of that year. He even recognized sammy, you and Henry, and Michael, though you hadn't tested that yet.

You were building Bonnie during one of your days off in the living room when your dad came home early.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh Um," you froze up. You didn't have an excuse.

"Have you been spending your paycheck on this? Where is the rest of it?" He asked.

You sighed slightly and took him to your work space, which happened to be the back porch where he never went.

"Woah." He looked really shocked. "Is this michael's character?"

"Yes, I built foxy, he has facial recognition and I actually pulled a few clips of Michael talking and programmed them to run a bit deeper and programmed it to say more pirate like things. You said turning the animatronic on.

"Uncle Henry, yarr! There ya be!" The animatronic said. It walked over and lightly tapped your dad's shoulder.

"I heard there be buried treasure Around 'ere, have ya seen any?" Foxy said.