Chapter 5: Fritz and Susie

You got your cast off the next day and the doctors were startled with your recovery. Your ankles didn't feel weak anymore either and you felt invigorated. You hung out with Michael again, you were a little hurt by the fact that you two didn't discuss the night before or anything but as the months progressed you guys went back to normal. You ended up hanging out with the boseman's a lot while working, they'd ere always there after all. Mr. Boseman said that you were a good influence on Gabriel and that he hasn't been as troublesome. Everything was doing so well.

Then Lizzie's best friend susie went missing after visiting Freddy fazebear's pizzeria. That was just the tip of the iceberg. Michael began going to work with you to make sure you didn't get stolen, which was a sweet sentiment. It was around this time that Pizza Hut moved next door. Boseman and William weren't happy with this development, however you liked Mr. Gino and his son Fritz. Your dad told you they had Italian accents. You liked their accents, they spoke fast and they had a nice tone to them. Fritz carries a knife on him at all times.

You were playing in Pizza Hut with Fritz one morning, you and Michael played with fritz often, he kinda reminded you of Michael when he was younger. You guys played pretend, Fritz typically wanted to play pirates. Despite only being about 2 years younger than you the difference in maturity was wild. You remembered the fact that you and Michael had experienced things that normal kids hadn't.

As you wrapped up tuckering the kid out you struck up a conversation with Gino. You and Michael talked to Gino often. About the diner, Fritz and everything else. You finished up your conversation and a wave of sadness over washed you, you envied Fritz and his father. You made it back and your dad was out front. You ushered Michael inside and stayed with your dad for a second.

"Do you talk to Gino often?" You asked.

"No, I don't, why?" He asked.

"I think you two would get along is all, it might be nice to have someone around who isn't roped into all of the drama." You smiled gently. "I hang out with Fritz a lot and it's hard to comprehend that he's only two years younger than me, the maturity difference is wild."

"Yeah, you and Michael are rather mature for your age." Henry said.

"Can I be honest about something real quick dad?" You asked.

"Of course sweetie." Henry nodded.

"I feel like you've become really distant from me and I don't like it." You sighed. "I just, sometimes I overthink things that you do and it feels like you didn't want me."

"I didn't want you?" He laughed. "That was your mom-"

"What?" You said confused. "Mom didn't want me?"

You begun to cry without even processing it and Henry tried to explain. However you were not having it, you ran into the building catching the attention of Gabriel, Michael and William. You hid in the back storage room, where chica was stored while maintenance was being preformed. You sat up on the table and cried into your hands. About 5 minutes after the event william walked in. He looked a bit pale and he sat beside you.

"I heard from your dad what happened." William said.

"..." you sniffled a bit and sighed. "No wonder mom left, she didn't even want me."

"I'm sure there's more to it than that, I mean, none of my kids were planned." William said. "But I love them all, right? You can not want something and grow to love it."