•°•°{CHAPTER 5 || WORK AS USUAL}•°•°

"Mikey, you need to let her go." Izana deadpanned, shaking his head at his brothers antics, his arms crossed in front of his chest and his legs bouncing up and doen irratatingly.

"Just five more minutes." Manjiro muttered back, nose still buried into the crook of her neck, ignoring the small pats on his biceps signaling for him to let go.

"Thats what you said five minutes ago!" The older one said exasperated, so very close to just pushing him off of the only female of the group, but then that would involve him roughly handling them both which is something he'd like to avoid at the moment considering the youngest was already injured.

"Manjiro, c'mon, you and Izana will be late, you guys have a busy day today." She tried to coax, a hand rubbing at his back.

"... Just another minute. We won't be seeing you until late at night so let me have this."

Sighing, she nodded, continueing to comfort the younger man. Out of the two brothers, he's always been the one to cling to her the most when they both need to go for business far away from her.
Y/n can't really blame him to be honest, both were literally the leaders of the most dangerous criminal organization in Japan, someone was bound to found out about her sooner or later and try to use her against them.

Apart from the executives and a few select bodygaurds, no one really knows of her involvement with the gang itself, thats how careful the higher ups were of keeping her a secret so the woman herself was able to live a relatively "normal" life, take note of the quotation marks.

Eventually, the arms that surrounded her waist loosened their hold, Manjiro slowly separating himself from her as he slumped back into his seat. "Ok, I'm done now. You can have your turn I guess." He said to the platinum haired man who only rolled his eyes, a muttered 'finally' leaving his lips.

Izana smiled softly, eyes crinkling from the stretch of his lips. "We'll see you later, Y/n." He whispered, tightly squeezing her against his chest.

"I'll see you guys." She gave them both a smile before finally leaving her seat from inbetween them.
She gave them one finale wave before she shut the limousine's door.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Izana and Mikey both watched from the rolled down window of the limousine as the woman finally entered her work place, immediately being bombarded by who they can only assume was her attending.

Mikey slid his eyes from the hospital entrance and gave a hardened glare, a far cry from the clingy, easy looking man from before, to the man that now stood in their view, back straight and poised as he awaited for orders. "Don't let her leave your sights, if I find that even a single piece of hair is out of place, I'll come for you myself."

Izana smiled freely, a deep contrast to the murderous glint in his eyes. "You heard the man. Keep it sutble but don't let your guard down, Alright?"

"Yes'sir!" The man bowed, swallowing the nerves that threatened to bubble from his throat at being on the recieving end of the boss' glares.

"Good." Mikey muttered, pressing the botton so the window covers the inside once more.
The man outside patted at the side of the limousine, singnaling for the driver to leave.

Mikey slumped once more, a frown now tugging itslef onto his face. "Do you hear it too?" He asked his older brother, one of his hands picking at his oversized sweater, the meetings that are going to occure are just ones with low ranking gangs so he didn't bother with the formalities and instead choosing to make himself comfortable as much as possible.

Izana raised a curious brow, he could only guess but a lot of the time, he still couldn't tell whats going on in the younger males head most of the time.
His mind has always been up in the clouds whenever he so much as get alone time with himself.

"Hear what?" Izana asked.

"You know--" Mikey gestured his hands as if it was going to make it easier for Izana to understand. He huffed when the white haired man only titled his head at him. "You know the little voice you get in your head when something's about to go wrong?"

Izana blinked at him. "I don't get voices in my head." Mikey blinked back, mouth forming into an 'o'. "Oh." He sounded out.

"Then how do you know when something's not right then?"

"It's my stomach that warns me." Izana informed.

Mikey scrunched his face, a blonde lock falling out of place and onto his forehead which he brushed out with a hand. "... your stomach's wierd."

"You're weird, shut up."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Fun Fact:

° If you haven't noticed already, Mikeys name changes from each persons point of view. Whenever its from Y/n or Mikey (there is an exception to this though, he is only referring to himself as his first name when he's not being the big bad boss that he is) himself he's called 'Manjiro' and if it's a character outside of the two then it's 'Mikey', Izana for example.