•°•°{NOTES}•°•°

Hello, and welcome to "Forget me not". I'm the author and you can call me 'Shanne'.

First of all, before you go any further I would like to give a warning of sorts, considering this is a Tokyo Revengers fanfic there is going to be violence, and violence contains blood and you know fighting so if you're uncomfortable with that please click off. My way of writing fight scenes are most likely going to be amatuer so be aware of that as well. Expect some cursing between the characters.

Secondly, please refrain yourself from making unnessecarily rude comments about a characters desicion in the fic, like criticism is nice and all but please don't tell them to go kill themselves and certain other topics when you don't like what they are doing. Even if they are pixils on a screen.

I will be writing in the thrid person and the font is merely there for the aesthetic, I think its pretty and I will be putting up warnings on the chapters if its going to be a flashback chapter just so I don't confuse anyone. And this is slowburn as well.

Also this is a reverse herem type of fic and there will be love interests but there might be characters you like that may not be included considering its a lot to work over.

WARNINGS: violence, blood, guns, gunshot wounds, stab wounds, murder, gang wars, obssessive and possesive behaviors, jealousy, cursing, overprotective characters, angst, character deaths, manga spoilers and canon divergence.

But without further ado, enjoy!♡