"Oh, wow." Nina mutters, grabbing the group's attention. She notices the sudden attention and shakes her head, making a face. "Nothing. That's it, just 'oh wow'." She knows the possibility of Sophia being alive, especially alone, but she wouldn't dare as to say something so disrespectful to a mother who is holding onto what hope she has left that she'll find her daughter.

Daryl almost snorts at her 'words of wisdom', but quickly remembers where he is and why they're there.

"We are not leaving Sophia behind." Says Rick.

"I'm close to findin' this girl. I just found her damn doll two days ago." Daryl reminds him, thinking back on the day he not only found a doll but the pregnant woman who stands but a foot away from him with her baby. Shane laughs condescendingly at him. "You found her doll, Daryl. That's what you did. You found a doll."

"You don't know what the hell you're talkin' about." Daryl gets closer to the prick, the injury's he sustained still fresh in his mind along with his on his body. He couldn't give up now, not after all he'd done for the girl, and he sure as hell wouldn't let him bad mouth the girl in front of her mother.

"I'm just saying what needs to be said. You get a good lead, in the first forty-eight hours."

Nina starts nibbling on her lower lip, an old habit she couldn't quit as she got nervous. The woman never liked arguing, it stemmed from her younger years, some unresolved childhood problems she never thought much of.

Mr Peace steps in the middle of them. "Shane, stop-"

"Let me tell you something else, man." His temper going from ten to a hundred way too fast for Nina's liking. "If she was alive out there and saw you coming all methed out with your buck knife and geek ears around your neck, she would run in the other direction." Oh yeah, Nina remembers when he was wearing those.

Rick stops Daryl from jumping at him. Nina can see something behind Daryl's searching, like maybe there's something more to it. It really sweet of him to continue trying when almost everyone else has given up.

By now Nina was comforting Carol by letting her cry in her shoulder. Nina has not known the pixie haired woman long, but she's eternally grateful for the help she provided during Daphnes birth. It's the least she could do.

Everyone was getting involved, trying to break it up.
"Back off!" Rick yells at him.

Shane ignores him, "Keep your hands off me." He tells Lori, pointing in her face before stomping away.

"Now just let me talk to Hershel. Let me figure it out."

"What are you gonna figure out?!" Shane screams, startling Nina. Lori pushing him away from her husband.

Daphne wakes up crying from all of the noise and Nina rocks her back and forth, trying to calm her down. Glenn and Carol help soothe her, Glenn standing in front of them and blocks the sun from beaming so harshly on her and Carol giving tips that helped her when Sophia was a baby.

"If we're gonna stay, if we're gonna clear this barn, I have to talk him into it. This is his land." Rick points to the barn.

Dale steps up, "Hershel sees those things in there as people- sick people. His wife, his stepson." He explains, trying to get them to see from the elder Greene's perspective.

"You knew?"

"Yesterday I talked to Hershel." He informs everyone. Of course Shane has something to say though. "And you waited the night?"

"I thought we could survive one more night. We did. I was waiting 'till this morning to say something. But Glenn wanted to be the one." He juts his head over to Glenn who still stands in front of Nina and Carol.