She didn't deserve his forgiveness so easily after her snarky remark, but in a way she's glad, because he's too much of a father figure already and she doesn't know how she'd react if he were upset with her.

If Nina thought sitting on the couch last night was bad, then she's in for it now as she was told to stay in bed for the next couple days to ensure the healing process. Doctors orders, she guesses.

She adores spending time with the newborn, but she can only feed, burp, change diapers, watch her sleep, watch her look around and calm her fussing so many times before it gets to be a routine. Though, the slightly aching sensation between her legs kept her still.

Going to the bathroom was a wreck. There were no wet wipes, so she had to use the toilet paper which felt like sandpaper over an open wound. And she had to bundle toilet paper in her underwear so she wouldn't leak everywhere. She felt like she was unraveling at the snatch up.

But it has been so unreal to hang out with the little person she's been brewing in her stomach for nine months. Nina can't believe how genetics work, the perfect blend of herself and Daphnes father.

Daphnes father may have been a bad man, but he was a looker, and Nina is a gorgeous woman, creating the most incredible baby. Biased, maybe, but to Nina there could be no baby that would ever top Daphne.

Daphne is the spitting image of baby Nina, if that's that, does it mean Daphne will take on her fathers looks when she's older? It doesn't matter to Nina, because Daphne will always be her little girl, and Nina will teach her better than her fathers ways.

Nina doesn't have the pictures of herself as a baby, but she'll be damned if she doesn't get at least one of Daphne.

Shifting onto her feet, Nina readjusts her baby lying in her arms before uncomfortably walking out of the bedroom.

Step by step she makes it down the stairs, seeing Maggie almost immediately as she steps into the living room. "Hey, have you seen your father?"

Maggie's head snaps up and she stands, "Yeah, he's in the stables. What are you doing down here? You're supposed to be upstairs getting rest." She raises her brows in a teasing glance, eliciting laughter from the new mother.

"Yeah don't worry, I'm not going to be up for too long. I was wondering if you guys had any cameras?"

Maggie frowns in thought before motioning for Nina to follow her. "Well, I know Otis use to have one..." she rummages around in a closet before sighing, "But that was a while ago. I'd have to check all over the house, I'm sorry. I could go into town and see if I could get one?" The Greene offered sweetly, making Nina's heart swell despite the disappointment.

"Uh, you know what actually? I'll just take one of the cars-" Her not so bright idea was cut off by the younger woman.

"Ah, no. I'll go into town with Glenn and we'll check. If we can't find anything I'll look around the house- you are not going out there." Maggie crosses her arms, an urge to protect the Kenyon woman even though only knowing her for a day, even though she's older and even though the woman had been out there before.

Nina smiles, deciding not to argue with her. Both of them turn their heads when the door opens and Lori walks in.

Immediately Lori's eyes are on the newborn, she gasps, "Oh, Nina, she's gorgeous." Yes, Lori saw a glance of the baby when she was born, but now the baby is bodily-liquid free and some of the newborn swell has gone away.

Nina feels a blush spread on her cheeks, "Thank you,"

"You're back from shooting practice. How'd it go?" Maggie asks, closing the closet door and dusting off her hands.