Being Brought into the Dragon ball world

'Thoughts'
"Talking"
"Whispering"

2 weeks after Luffy became Pirate King.

The Straw Hat Pirates find themselves sailing through unpredictable waters when suddenly, a shimmering portal materializes before them. Without any warning, their ship is dragged into the portal, causing the crew to become separated and thrown into different locations within the vast world of Dragon Ball. They are not only separated but also regressed back to their seven-year-old selves.

Luffy: (waking up confused) Huh? Where am I? What happened to the crew?

With Nami

Nami: (looking around) Oh no! We're all separated! How are we going to find each other?

With Zoro

Zoro: (noticing his smaller body) Dammit! We turned into kids again! This is going to be a pain!

With Sanji

Sanji: (panicking) I can't cook like this! We need to find the others and figure out how to change back!

With Franky

Franky: (analyzing his new body) Whoa! Check out my tiny hands! We're in a different world, that's for sure.

With Robin

Robin: (surveying her surroundings) gotta stay calm and regroup. We need to find the others to come up with a plan.

With Chopper

Chopper: (looking at his reflection) Wow! Even I'm tiny again! But we can't lose hope. We will find each other!

With Ussop

Usopp: (inspiring hope) Don't worry, guys! We've been through worse. We'll reunite, no matter what!

With Luffy

Luffy: (looking at his monkey tail in surprise) Whoa, what is this? Why do I suddenly have a tail? And why do I look so young?

Luffy tries to control his excitement and accesses the situation.

Luffy: (determined) Okay, Luffy, focus! No time to get distracted. I need to find out where I am and how to get back to my crew!

He starts exploring, keeping a close eye on his surroundings while trying to figure out what to do next.

Luffy: (talking to himself) It's strange being alone without my crew. But hey, having a tail might come in handy! I can use it to climb trees and maybe even swing around like a monkey.

Luffy tries to use his new tail to enhance his movements and gain a better vantage point.

Luffy: (excited) This is actually really cool! I'll definitely surprise the guys when I meet them again.

However, a hint of worry creeps in as Luffy realizes the importance of finding his crew and getting back on track.

Luffy: (serious) I can't let this tail distract me too much though. My top priority is finding my crew and getting back to our adventure. They might be worried about me.

With a determined expression, Luffy sets off in search of his friends, using his new-found tail as a tool to aid him along the way.

Luffy: (firmly) No matter where I am or what challenges I face, I won't rest until I reunite with my crew. We'll continue our journey together, just like always!

Luffy pushes forward, ready to overcome any obstacle that comes his way, using his monkey tail as a symbol of adaptability and determination.

Luffy looks around, trying to make sense of his surroundings. Then he notices a young boy with a staff approaching him.

 Then he notices a young boy with a staff approaching him

P.s. this will be slowly updated over time I have to put a lot of thought into each chapter while trying to get through school.