"I can get you another one, I swear. It probably won't be the same but-"

"Enough of this." Maggie stands, holding her hands out to help Nina up as well. "You ever ride a horse before?" Maggie had timed the contraction, the first ones were ten minutes apart, and she's already started the timer in her head for the next one. So according to what her father said, Nina should be capable enough to ride a horse.

Nina shakes her head, a grin taking over her sorrowful expression as she pieces what Maggie is saying together in her mind.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go get you on a horse."

About eight minutes into the horseback riding lesson- which Nina was doing exceptionally well at if Maggie does say so herself- Nina got another contraction.

Maggie tenses and gets ready to hop into action as she mentally scolds herself for putting a woman in soon to be labour on Nervous Nelly. How could she have been so stupid?

Instead of bucking the woman off like Maggie had thought Nelly would do, the horse simply whinnies and curls her head back, taking a look at Nina.

Nina bore through the pain of her third contraction with Nervous Nelly, running a hand through her mane.

Maybe it was being with the horse that distracted her or helped her, but it seemed as if that one went faster with the calm that came with the horse- which Nina found funny comparing the name and how calm she was.

Maggie helps the woman off of the horse with a tight grip on her hand, ensuring she won't fall on the way down.

Nina blows a mouth full of air out, rubbing her belly. "Thank you, MG, that was fun."

Maggie smirks at the nickname, shaking her head. Maggie let's Nina know she's just going to the bathroom before leaving.

Nina mindlessly walks around the camp, waving at the group members who sit scattered around the fire. As Nina starts to walk back to the house her breath hitches in the back of her throat and someone is holding her up.

Chatter erupts from worried group members, they stand in case anything happens.

A groan sounds out in her throat, she grits her teeth to prevent from screaming.

"Hey, hey," Glenn, who at dinner she learned is the biggest sweetheart, soothes. Him and Maggie were talking on the porch when the mug broke, he wanted to check on the woman but he had to take over for Dale on watch as the man needed to speak to T-dog about something.

It's not rocket science and he knows how to put two and two together. So, he just winces as her death grip doesn't relent, allowing her to do what she needs in the moment.

A sigh of relief takes over ragged breathing and she releases his hand- which he shakes for blood flow behind his back so she doesn't feel bad.

Maggie comes walking out, picking up the pace when she sees Nina being held. "When did it end?" She asks Glenn, needing to tally the time between.

"Uh, about a minute ago, it didn't last long."

Maggie sighs to herself, "Down to seven." She mutters. She then turns to Nina, thanking Glenn and placing a hand on her back. "Let's get you inside." Maggie leads her back into the living room, sitting her down on the couch.