✯ ¢нαρтєя 10 ✯

✰ ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 ✰

ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣

☆ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 ☆

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

As aaru come inside his room along with holding crying Ruh.....he immediately made her lay on his comfy and soft bed and quickly removed her footwear and top but bcoz of her pink upper inner he wasn't able to see her chest which is covered so without thinking anymore he quickly take out her upper inner too making Ruh naked from her upper body.....he seen towards her body and his eyes widen when he seen her left breast was swollen badly along with her stomach area and after seeing this tears start falling from his eyes automatically.....he lightly touch her swollen breast but Ruh shout so badly her lungs out making his heart bleed!!

Ruh (to aaru.....crying very bad) - N..noo do..n't p..pl..ea..se bhai..yu pa..in (she was breathing heavily and her forehead covered with cold sweat.....aaru placed his palm on her heart but gasped getting that her heartbeat is skipping again.....he seen towards Ruh and quickly wiped her forehead with his soft hanky along with kissing on her cold temple)

Aaru (to Ruh.....cupping her cheeks with crying silently) - Shhh baby see bhaiyu is here na nahi rote you will be completely ok very soon bacche (Ruh nods in no with crying miserably as no one can imagine this poor child's pain and sufferings......aaru know if he only cry and didn't do anything then nothing will happen except increasing Ruh's pain way more worse than this so he just breathe long to calm his running emotions and once again seen towards Ruh) bhaiyu is sooo sorry love (he pecked her forehead and make her lay straight on bed as she was hugging him from his waist......aaru very slowly and carefully pressed her swollen area but Ruh scream so bad giving shivers to everyone who were waiting downstairs but after hearing Ruh's louder scream nan's heart start sinking and she bursted into cry along with nav as she knows how much their little princess gone through this suffering)

Nan (to nyo with crying.....who was holding her in her arms) - Maa how much pain she is having see na kaise chikh rahi hai meri bacchi.....why only our both daughter's have to suffer kya galti ki thi humne jiski saza mere bacche bhugt rahe hai first maira now pari.....kyu itni takleef, itna pain sirf mera maasoom bacchon ko? (she seen towards nyo who is crying silently even everyone's are having tears in their eyes from kids to seniors) maa ek taraf meri choti si jaan itna pain bardaasht kar rahi hai and dusri taraf mera baccha jite ji mar raha hoga apni princess ko aise dekhke u..uski saansein judi huyi hai princess se agar meri bacchi ko kuch ho gaya toh mera aaru kaise rahega aur apne baccho ke bina main aur mani kaise jiyenge w..we will die without our both life (nan was crying hard now seems like nyo is unable to control her so at last raj come towards nan and pulled her in his arms.....nan immediately hugged raj and cry loud in his protective arms)