✯ ¢нαρтєя 01 ✯

✰ ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 ✰

ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣

☆ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 01 ☆

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

At Mumbai In LifeLine Hospital we can see one doc who is nearly 25 yrs old very hot and handsome no less than any greek god come out from OT after performing one surgery and then seen towards another doc who was standing outside of OT with shivering.....so without pressurised you let me introduced him he is none other than Dr. Aarav Manik malhotra and No.1 youngest Cardiologist of World!!

Aaru (to that doc.....in his stern and cold tone) - I want you in my cabin NOW (without sparing any glance to him aarav went towards his cabin and that doc follow him like very scary puppy who is going to become prey of lion.....aarav settle down on his chair and seen towards that doc with gritting his teeth in anger) what the fuck was that kunal.....your hands were shivering during surgery are you out of your mind and having slight idea that bcoz of your this mistake someone can pay this cost from losing their life.....if you aren't confident and capable then leave from here i don't want doctors like you here so better prepared your resignation letter and send this to me in half an hour bcoz agar dad ko yeh baat ki bhanak bhi lagi toh he will gonna buried you here only....

Kunal (to aaru.....with pleading tone cryingly) - Please aarav sir don't do this with me.....i am really sorry i promise i won't gonna repeat this again pl.....

Aaru (to kunal.....with rolling his eyes in uninterested tone) - First of all there is no need for you this sorry as you know Aarav Malhotra never ever give second chance to people and now get out from here bcoz i am having lot's of work to do.....OUT (kunal left from aaru's cabin and aaru were towards his private room for getting freshen up.....other side In MM (Malhotra Mansion) one couple is sleeping hugging each other and their naked bodies were covered from one satin sheet and they were our lovely (really lovely....?) MaNan only.....that time nan woke up and seen towards her hot and charming hubby who is sleeping peacefully after giving her lot's of pleasure last night.....she kissed on his bare chest making him open his eyes)

Nan (to man.....with smile) - Good morning mani!!

Man (to nan.....pecking her lips) - Good morning nandu.....i am sorry baby i was little hard last night na sorry.....