The Forgotten Tale: The Twin Star

Magsimula sa umpisa

Glynda: *shocked* Equal… with the Brother Gods?

Ozpin: *smile* Quiet shocking is it?

Glynda: *nod nervously* Y- Yes.

Ozpin: *chuckle* Anyway…

Ozpin (Narrator): The first one was a female named Mizar, the Shining One. While the other one was a male that named…

Ozpin (Narrator): … Alcor, the Forgotten One.

Glynda: *wide eyes* Wait! Is not that…

Ozpin: Yes, it's Mr. Alastor's name. Such coincidence, right?

Glynda: Y- Yes. But… what is it connection to Mr. Alastor?

Ozpin: *smile* All shall be reveal, as the story been told.

Ozpin (Narrator): Mizar and Alcor is opposite to each other. Mizar been loved by everyone for her Magic of Life, Creation and Light. While Alcor been hated by everyone for his Magic of Death, Destruction and Darkness.

Ozpin (Narrator): Despite that, Mizar and Alcor never hate each other. Instead, they care for each other. Eventually, they end up fall in love with each other and thus giving birth to Miko.

Glynda: Miko?

Ozpin: Miko, The Balance One. Also known as the prophesied child of the Twin Star that born with power surpassed both of her parents and Gods.

Glynda: *shocked* Such a being exist?

Ozpin (Narrator): Indeed. The Brother Gods saw this as a threat and decided to kill Miko. The Twin Star know about this and thus both Brother Gods and Twin Star battle each other. Eventually, the Twin Star win but…

Glynda: But?

Ozpin (Narrator): Mizar… died while fighting the Brother Gods thus leaving Alcor alone upon this forsaken World. Full with hatred and malice, Alcor set rampage and make the Brother Gods run away in fear upon his power.

Ozpin (Narrator): Alcor win but to him, it's meaningless without his Mizar. Miko saw this don't want to see her father live in sorrow, decided to help him as she turn both Mizar and Alcor into a star in the sky where both can live together without anyone bothering them.

Ozpin: The End.

Glynda: But… that still don't answer my question what the connection between this Alcor and Mr. Alastor.

Ozpin: *chuckle* This is were I explain the connection between Mr. Alastor and Alcor.

Ozpin: Legend said, when the World on verge Destruction, the Twin Star will born once again and leaded Humanity together.

Glynda: *realize* Don't tell me…

Ozpin: Indeed. Alcor Alastor is the New Generation Alcor, The Forgotten One. Now, he need to  search for his Mizar and both piece… will be complete.

Glynda: But… where could he find her? She maybe out there not knowing anything and they will never be complete. How you sound so confident, Ozpin?

Ozpin: Because Miko. She will make sure both of them meet each other no matter what.

Glynda: And how you know… that Miko will make them meet each other?

Ozpin: Because I have meet Miko before. When I died, Salem try to revived me by asking Miko to bring me back but Miko refused it stating that it will break the cycle of Life and Death if she does so.

Ozpin: Salem can't accepted it as the Brother Gods decided to help her by give her immortality. She and the Brother Gods lead the First Humanity to fight against Miko but it is useless as Miko easily defeat them.

Ozpin: Miko then curse Salem and seal her in the Land of Darkness. She also wiped the First Humanity's memories about the event and erased Magic. For the Brother Gods, Miko decided to keep an eyes on them and make sure they don't bother this World anymore.

Ozpin: She know that sealing Salem was not enough to stop her thus she reincarnated me and asked to keep an eyes on Salem while she will keep an eyes on the Brother Gods. I agree with her as I feel guilty. Because of me, Salem become what she was right now and I want to fix it.

Ozpin: That is how I meet Miko and know everything about the Twin Star and Miko.

Glynda: I… see.

Ozpin: It must be another surprise for you is it, Glynda?

Glynda: *groan* I don't know what to said anymore, Ozpin.

Ozpin: *chuckle*

I then looked at the tablet and see that Mr. Alastor easily kill 5 Death Stalkers while make his way back here while still cursing.

Ozpin: *sad smile* You really are reincarnated of Alcor for sure Mr. Alastor.

[3rd Person POV]

[Flashback].

???: Ouch!

???: You okay there Oz?

Young Ozpin or Ozma can be seen training with a boy around his age with black and red haired as the boy asked if he is ok.

Ozma: I'm okay. Thanks for asking Alcor.

(Previous Era) Alcor: Jeez. You make me worry if I overdo it Oz.

Ozma: Don't worry. I still can continue.

(Previous Era) Alcor: You sure?

Ozma: Yes

(Previous Era) Alcor: Well… *smirk* get ready because I gonna give you a fucking hell of training.

Ozma: *sweatdrop* You're sadist for sure are you, Alcor?

(Previous Era) Alcor: Come over here you brat!

Ozma: Wah!

Both of them keep training until the dawn as both have a smile on they face or smirk on Previous Era Alcor case.

[Flashback End].

Ozpin: I hope you can endure what future hold for you Alcor.

[To Be Continue]

[Status]

Name: Alcor Alastor

LVL: 27

EXP: 810/2,700

HP: 2,800/2,800

MP: 2,800/2,800

STR:47

END:48

AGI: 44

LUK: 40

SEMBLANCE: [Locked]

WEAPON:

Name: ???Type: ScytheDamage: 15%

Name: ???
Type: Scythe
Damage: 15%