Chapter 115 - That day

Start from the beginning

Makarov let out a soft sigh.

"At least they're okay," he said, "Those brats…"

I frowned to myself, sensing even more magic presences from the direction I have sensed Natsu's and the others.

"But it doesn't seem they are alone," I told him drawing Master's attention, "They are a lot of people at where they are as well and it's quite a crowd."

"More Grimoire Hearts I'll bet," Evergreen said a frown upon her face.

"I'm getting tired of these guys popping out like rabbits everywhere on our sacred grounds," Bixlow said crossing his arms.

"Then there is only one thing to do," Master Makarov said, narrowing his brows, "We make them leave."

We followed Master Makarov toward the direction where the other's were and came upon a large destroyed ship docked upon the sands of Tenrou Island. It was large and completely destroyed from the battle that had taken place upon it and upon it was the symbol of the Grimoire Heart guild.

"It's their ship no doubts about it," Levy said glancing up at the destroyed ship in front of us.

"Talk about going overboard," Cana said.

"Let's go," Makarov announced as he approached forward.

We followed after him and went up the large ship finally finding our friends. I can already see Natsu and Lucy seating close to each other as Mira, Gray along with Erza were with along with Wendy. They all had bruises upon their form from the battle they had just gone through…thought Erza was back to her old Heart Kruz armor, probably having reequipped into it. Laxus was seating a little farther off to the side from them with his clothes taking some damages as well…

Beyond them, was a large group of Grimoire Heart lackeys, probably the ones who were responsible for guarding the ship were approaching all of them armed with weapons as they approached toward our friends, ready to take them down but…

"Stay right where you are," Master Makarov called out drawing their attentions.

The group stared back at us and I can see the relief in both Mira's and Erza's eyes as they stared at us along with Wendy and Lucy. Natsu even grinned taking notice of the Master standing there.

"Hey Gramps," he called out.

"Everyone's here," Lucy said.

"Master's back to normal," Wendy said, "And so is Gajeel…"

"Good to see you guys," Gray called out a grin working his way upon his lips.

Mira's eyes shone with unshed tears as she stared at where we stood, happy that everyone was alright.

"Then Tenrou tree had returned to normal," Erza said, "And so is the protection that it gives us."

The Grimoire Heart group stared at the new arrivals, unable to move and do anything.

"T…There is more of them?" one said socked.

"Isn't that Makarov?"

"Look over there," one suddenly pointed.

A little way away from where Natsu and the others were, was a slumped form of a man with long white hair and destroyed clothing. It was the Master of Grimoire Heart, Master Hades.

"Master Hades had been defeated," one of them said.

Makarov narrowed his eyes.

"I order you to get off this island immediately," he said and from the tone of his voice, he was dead serious.