"Well that's Alex over there, and James over there" Skye whispered pointing to her two brothers.

James was writing everything the teacher said down and Alex was writing down a short summary.

"Please tell me your father is Rafael Romano" Theo asked with hope.

"I think so, he is called Rafael"

That was enough for Theo, he grinned widely.

He had been best friends with Skye and her brothers growing up however he was always closer to Skye.

"It's you" he said with a grin.

"Sorry I don't really remember you" she said feeling guilty.

"Yeah it was a long time ago. I remember bits and pieces. I didn't know you were back, where did you go? What happened?" He asked.

"Um can we just focus on class" she said feeling uncomfortable. She did not want to talk about it with anyone.

"Okay but you three have to sit with my friends and I at lunch" Theo stated.

Class passed quickly, at the end of class, James and Alexander came straight over.

"Hi I'm Theo" Theo introduced.

"You okay Skye, he wasn't bothering you was he?" Alex asked ignoring Theo.

"No but he says we used to be friends " she whispered.

Alex glared at Theo. He thought he was using Skye so he could earn her trust befriend her and hurt her.

"I'm James" James whispered introducing himself.

Theo smiled "it's good to see you again James, I only remember bits"

"Oh I'm sure you do" Alex sarcastically replied.

"My parents have pictures of the four of us, I can show you tommorow" Theo said.

"I look forward to it" Alex replied with annoyance.

"Me too, I'll see you at lunch" and with that Theo left.

"Lunch?" James questioned as they headed to their next class.

"He invited us to sit with him and his friends at lunch" Skye explained.

Alex wasn't pleased but nodded "fine"

T/w mention of  bullying and a few comments about eating disorders

Lunch time was when things started to go wrong. Everyone was rushing to the cafeteria so much so that the brothers lost their sister in the crowd of people. They tried  to stop but their was too many people so they both reluctantly waited by the cafeteria inside at the side knowing she would come through.

Skye couldn't find Alex and James  and not actually knowing where to go she tried to follow the people but unfortunately she was to slow and when she finally hesitantly found her way a group of seniors appeared.

"Aw look it's a little lost first year" one of them said.

"Please don't" she whispered backing away.

She looked at them and realized Marco was stood with them, he watched with a smirk.

"Don't what? You're lost, we just want to show you the way" another said.

"Which way is it then" she whispered not trusting them.

"Through the double doors on your right. But tell me, you're awfully scrawny for a first year. Do your parents not feed you or maybe they do and you're just an anorexic bitch"  he had started of pleasent by giving her the correct instructions but he soon turned nasty.