➸ Chapter 4

After a short discussion about Camila's salary, and more details about what her job would entail, Lauren decided to send her on her way, figuring that the younger girl had all the information that she needed. She considered offering Camila the money for the cab ride home, before realizing that she'd be able to afford it thanks to the $500 that she'd so generously given her beforehand. Once Camila had disappeared from her sight, she sat on one of the bar stools, sighing to herself as she poured herself another drink. 'I hope she doesn't think that I'm paying her for sex or something...'

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Ugh," Lauren answered her mobile, holding it up to her ear, "Lauren Jauregui speaking."

"It's Normani. I thought you'd gotten into the habit of looking at the caller ID before you answer. I could have been some debt collector looking for all your money or something," Normani joked.

"You're not funny, I'm not in debt. I have enough money to last a life time; which is exactly why I'm hiring Camila to do basically nothing for me."

"Except be your sex slave..."

"Normani," Lauren's voice turned low and stern, "I'm not paying her for that. I'm not bribing her. If you were here right now I would slap you across the face, what kind of person do you think I am?! Camila is struggling, Camila needs this..."

Normani sighed on the other end, realizing that she'd hit a nerve, "Lauren I didn't mean it so literally...  So she's going to be like the others then?"

Lauren groaned, "Normani I don't want to talk about it over the phone. I'm coming back to the house and I'll talk to you there. At least you don't feel so gutsy when I'm within arms distance of you," She said, the smirk suddenly evident in her voice, "I'll see you soon."

'This is either going to go incredibly well, or it's going to turn to shit. Either way, this is a very dangerous game I'm playing.' Lauren thought as she headed behind the bar to mix herself one more drink before her driver took her home. She poured herself the same drink she'd made Camila, in the same glass. 'Why do I feel like I need to do this?' She quickly texted her driver and left the building, switching off the lights and locking the door behind her as she went out to the car.

"Where to, Miss Jauregui?"

"To the house please, Darcy."

Lauren couldn't tell just what intrigued her so much about the younger girl. After all, Camila wasn't the first sexually inexperienced girl she'd ever had. One of her past co-workers was very similar with one slight difference. They at least knew a thing or two about BDSM and what it entailed. Camila on the other hand didn't. She knew that this world would scare Camila, possibly so much that she'd run away. But maybe that was half of the fun – the chase. 'With the way she looks at me, it won't be much of a chase. She'd bow down to me right now if I asked her.'

"How's business going for the new club, Miss Jauregui?" Darcy asked.

Lauren hummed quietly, "It's going swell. It was full all of last night. Literally from the minute it opened, to the minute it closed. I suspect it was great business."