"OUCH OUCH! IT'S HOT! IT'S REALLY HOT! IT'S BURNING HOT!" the reindeer screamed. He dropped and rolled, attempting to put the flames out.

I stepped forward, about to run to him, when I remembered the properties of Marco's devil fruit. I did some digging when I saw him in Marineford, since his devil fruit is mythical. His flames shouldn't burn like regular ones.

"OI! YOU'RE BURNING HIM!" Zoro shouted, running at Marco, who'd landed on the ground. Brook quickly followed suit. Marco dodged easily by flying into the air a couple feet.

"Guys, chill out," I said, walking over to Chopper and shaking my head at his panicking. "Chopper, it's not even burning your clothes. You're acting like Luffy when he falls into shallow water."

The doctor stopped rolling around in fake agony, standing up. "It.. doesn't hurt? I'm on fire but I'm not getting burned! It's not too hot or cold... this flame is comfortably warm."

Two doctors came running out of a nearby building, telling Chopper that they were ready to start making the antidote. The Ice Oni around us wasted no time in trying to attack the defenseless Minks. Chopper ordered them to run, but Marco took this as the best moment to throw his flames at everyone who needed it, pushing the Ice Oni away from the two Minks.

"Thank you, Marco! Your flames are stopping the spread of the virus!" Chopper expressed his gratitude.

"Well, I'm not doing much-yoi," Marco responded, landing beside Chopper and I. "Like you said, it's just raising your body heat. Once your physical stamina runs out, you'll turn back into an oni again! I just bought you a little time-yoi!"

Chopper thanked him again before heading back into the building to make more of the antidote. He assured everyone that he'd cure everyone, not just the people on our side. This got the guards that were left to think twice about the side that they were on. Sadly, Queen threatened to kill those who wouldn't fight, so they came charging towards the building Chopper disappeared in anyway.

~Timeskip Question- do u think Law would have flashbacks after seeing all the plagues, had he been with them?~

"AGH WAIT! TAKE ME TOO!" I yelled, running after Zoro and Marco, who'd taken to the sky without me. I crouched and jumped as high as I could grabbing onto Zoro's leg. "YOU GUYS WERE GONNA LEAVE ME?!"

"I thought you would be going with Robin and Brook, instead," Zoro said.

"I don't think I could carry you both of you comfortably in this form anyway, so I'm glad you chose this alternative-yoi," Marco casually added.

I rolled my eyes, "Yea whatever, enough excuses. Thanks for the lift."

"No problem-yoi. It's good to see you again," the blond replied.

The flight just couldn't be easy, sadly. Queen and King made their move to stop us, but Queen's bullets were useless and King was only waiting for Marco to enter his range. When the blue flamed man got close enough, he grabbed both of them by their necks using his firey wings.

"Whoa whoa, just let him go! Don't get upset!" the blond grunted. He used his momentum to use their necks as a kind of swing, bringing his lower body up to throw Zoro and I at the hole in the ceiling.

"HOW COULD YOU THROW US OUT OF THE BLUE?!" Zoro panicked, waving his arms around as we flew.

I grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him to me. "YOU WILL BE MY SHEILD!" I declared, gripping his black kimono to hold him in front of me.

"YOU'RE YOUR OWN DAMN SHIELD! USE YOUR DEVIL FRUIT!" he yelled, rolling us in the air, trying to get me off of him.

"Oh yea. Good luck landing, then," I shrugged, letting go of him, causing us to fling around even more.

"YOU-"

"Huh?" I blinked, having teleported beside Law, who was sitting on a tall stone. Zoro dropped onto the floor beside said stone, his sentence being cut off. I looked to the left of Zoro. Kid and Killer. "Oh wow, look at this line up."

Killer looked at us, "So loose... You Straw Hats are all like that?"

"I didn't choose this...!" Zoro struggled out, his face red from embarrassment.

"Yea, we're all a bit 'loose'. It's kinda charming though, right?" I asked the blond. He just stared at me.

Kid stepped forward a bit, making my eyes focus on him. "Glad to see you here, babe. Maybe after watching me beat Kaido, you'll come onto my ship," the redhead snidely remarked. I rolled my eyes at him. He let an amused grin take hold of his lips.

Law sighed and looked between Zoro and I, "Where's Straw Hat-ya?"

I nudged his side, "Can't you feel him? He's coming here right now. You have to up your observation haki, man."

He gave me a look. I grinned. There was no time for him to say anything to my snarky face because the doors behind us flew off their hinges, revealing Luffy. I jumped off the stone that Law was on and stood beside Zoro as Luffy walked into the center of our group.

Big Mom and Kaido looked at our group with little worry. "Straw Hat..." Kaido grumbled.

Luffy seemed to have noticed something just as Kaido addressed him. He went walking forward, not looking up from under his hat at the two powers in front of us. Zoro gripped the handle of his new sword, readying for the beginning of the battle. My eyes instead followed where Luffy was heading. Zoro noticed what he was going for at the same time I did.

The Akazaya Nine. Or should I say eight. Damn that rat bastard Kanjuro. "Linlin! What do you think that brat said he was gonna be right in front of me?!" Kaido rhetorically asked.

"He's impertinent..." Big Mom replied. "He gave me some mouth, too. And how could you destroy my castle?! Apologize to me first, Straw Hat! Huh...? Huhhh?!"

He walked right by the two Yonko and stopped in front of Kinemon, picking him up. Kinemon said a few words that I couldn't hear, but when he was done, Kaido was already bringing down his weapon on our captain.

"TORAO! MOVE THEM ALL DOWNSTAIRS!" Luffy ordered. Law did as he was told immediately. Luffy dodged the oncoming attack and jumped into the air, inflating his fist and covering it with haki. His fist was heavy as it came crashing into Kaido. "GOMU GOMU NOOOO... RED.. ROC!"

"Oi, Kaido! What are you doing?! I can't believe you got knocked down!" Big Mom yelled at her ally.

Luffy landed in front of our group and glared at the two Yonko. "I am Mokey D. Luffy, I'm the man who will defeat you... and become the King of Pirates!" our captain repeated firmly.

I grinned, clenching my fists. We'll finally... finally be able to take this country back as we intended!

---
Sorry yall but im ending that there, even if its a shorter chapter hehe. Just seems like a good time. I'm gonna go shit my brains out bc i ate some ice cream. bye hotties