I nodded in understanding. I grabbed a nearby fallen pillar, walking it over to the center of the fighting. Chopper followed behind me, watching as I slammed the pillar upright into the ground, creating a loud noise and making the floor shake a bit. With that, we got everyone's attention. I put Chopper at the top of the pillar as Brook walked to us, holding his torch beside the doctor.

"Everyone! Listen! Use fire against the Ice Oni! The virus is fused with the gas that chills our bodies! Look at me! If you stop the chill, the virus won't multiply! I'll make enough antidotes for everyone! I'm a doctor! I will save everyone, even enemies!" Chopper exclaimed. "So survive! Don't let that nefarious man kill you!" He looked towards Queen, who was silently watching until now.

The large man reacted to the reindeer by pulling out his machine gun again, pointing it down at our group. "How dare you ruin the fun game! You guys are annoying!" Queen shouted at us.

Before he could shoot, Zoro pulled Enma from its sheath, sending an air slash at the All-Star, knocking the gun from his hands. 

"Screw the game! I didn't come to this island to play this boring game! I came to chop up Kaido, who's said to be the world's strongest!" Zoro yelled; his last sentence being punctuated by a large burst of energy that shook the ground like an earthquake.

Brook questioned how he did this, stumbling past him. My eyes stayed on the green head, though. That burst of energy was just like Luffy's from Marineford. You have got to be kidding me. Luffy AND Zoro have Conqueror's haki?! WHERE IS MINE AT?!

I ran a hand through my hair to smooth it out and to calm myself down a bit, then I walked beside Zoro and patted his shoulder. "Hey, I know you're angry and worried, but if you don't calm down, your emotions may affect your handling of the situation when we get to Kaido," I warned.

He sighed, "You saw it?"

"There was no missing it," I replied.

Robin walked next to us, her expression one of concern. "I saw it, too. Okiku-chan's arm!" she stated.

"I saw it, as well!" Brook joined, on the other side of us.

Zoro sighed and looked at the hole in the ceiling. "I got a late start. I wish I could just fly there," he grumbled.

"I could throw you really hard," I offered. "But then there would be no way for me to get up there as well."

"Getting in the air isn't the only problem. It's got challenges other than that," he reminded me, his head nodding towards King and Queen. Right, they stopped us the first time when the numbers were out here, too.

The sound of debris crunching and falling behind us returned our focus to the Ice Oni that were still active. Just as the four of us were about to run at the group of enemies, blue flames shot down from the sky. Surprisingly, they were not aimed at us, but at the Ice Oni.

"Straw Hats!" a familiar voice. A simple glance up gave the identity of who it was.

"Marco the Phoenix!" Robin addressed him.

He smiled, "Yea, that's me-yoi! You guys are the main force, why are you still here on this floor?! Is there anything I can do?!"

Just as he said that, one of the samurai generals completely became an Ice Oni, killing multiple people as soon as his brain was taken over. Chopper reminded everyone over the panicking that fire would help fight off the effects, but with so many people infected already, it would be hard to get fire around to everyone. Robin expressed this concern out loud.

"PLEASE FINE SOME! FIRE! FLAME! SUFFICIENT TIME FOR SURVIVAL!" Chopper called out to everyone, jumping off of the pillar I'd given him.

"Oh?" Marco hummed. "Then let's do this-yoi!" My eyes nearly fell from my head when he threw his blue flames at Chopper, who caught completely on fire immediately.