To defend our Mother Earth from any alien attack...

"We've got new unknown foot mobiles approaching....looks Imperial, thirty strong, RoE?"
"Free engagement, take them down."
"Aye, sir."

The M8A0 Bulldozer fired it's howitzer and....the result was expected, it had literally vaporized the poor lads trying to charge.

"Good effect, all targets killed."
"Already? I thought they'd try to be more spaced out considering we've been using explosives a lot. Actually no they are too dumb for that, hell, the ROMAN'S THEMSELVES have proven to be harder to fight, they actually killed an entire division....yeah, don't mess around with competent officers. Guerilla warfare is dangerous."

"Damn that sucks, however, there's a flame dragon in the sky and i dont want to see it."
"Aye, sir."
Several SAM site's launched....800mm missile's?
The flame dragon ceased existence upon those impacting.

"Why did you use those? THOSE WERE OUR ANTI NUKE MISSILE'S!"
"Sir, with all due respect, our usual missile's aren't meant to penetrate A FLYING BLOODY TANK WITH MORE ARMOR THAN A BUNKER!"
"Fair point corporal, I'll send this info to HighCom."
"Alright."

The JSDF and the uh....town guard? Eh, the USM didn't care.
Yeah both of those sides looked frightened.
I wonder why?

"Sir why are we here? Didn't we launch a bunch of orbital stations three minutes ago?"
"Private, when was the last time you saw a spy satellite being useful?"
"Never, sir."
"Exactly, that's why we are here."

"Remember boys! Firestorm is deep behind enemy lines, so us, the noble infantry, gotta get dirty and dig them out of this mess! If you see those roman ripoffs, shoot em. If you see orcs, shoot em. If you see goblins, dont shoot em....BURN THEM IN HOLY FIRE FOR OUR NATION!"

"Major Roaūrn, you may do the honor of sending us down!"
"5th company, good luck....GREEN LIGHT! GO GO GO!"
Around a hundred soldiers jumped off the medium class CT33 transport plane.
A few weapon's and disassembled mini howitzers were also thrown off with parachutes.

"-All soldier's are accounted for, command, ready to bust out Firestorm!"

"Affirmative Major, make sure you deal some....chaos as well."

"It'd be my pleasure to give them a USM welcome, command."
The company had.
Fire Support: 3 heavy weapon teams, 2 Company HQ mortar teams, a 92mm howitzer.
Infantry: a grenadier platoon and 3 rifle platoons.
Vehicle: a AST22, 'Airborne Assault Tank', 100mm cannon, 18.4mm machinegun.

"Sergeant, get those Fire Support element's online, we need additional firepower incase it goes south-"
Almost immediately after this sentence 50mm auto cannons were heard at the nearest city.
"-Theres where Firestorm is! Get moving men!"
Half the company, along with the AST22, moved toward the town whilst the rest setted up temporary defenses.

"Yo, Fury, how's that 'Goddess of Death' job going?"
"Pretty well, not many people have tried attacking me yet like that last world filled with gods that may or may not have heen destroyed by me...what about you Schnee? How's the merc life?"
"I have been dealing with SEVERAL raids on my supply lines, seriously it's like someone wants to kill me mentally by forcing me to not only send troop's to protect it, but also my supply FOB's and several people that i have a contract with."
"Damn, that must suck for you."
"I am so close to just deploying a experimental unit on them."

(A/N: you thought this story was gonna die, but alas, i, the idea maker have arrived just in time! THIS STORY SHALL CONTINUE HOWEVER LONG I WISH AND THESE HEADACHES CAN'T STOP ME!)