OCL logistical work

'This omniverse, it holds the seventh Relic SW. With it taken, the Singularity Blade will be complete and allow the TRUE Auditor to come back.' -The Auditor.

"-While all sources about these force's are unknown, what we do know is this 'gateway anomaly' as they call it. Has proved to be highly dangerous if damaged at all."

"The JSDF has been unable to give an answer about whenever or not these people have been here, are they secret organizations by the government? Or are they a different military that came with the 'gate'?"

"-The ICUSM has refused to give up what the name means, only allowing us to know they are apart of it's 'Infantry Command' branch. If this is the infantry, then what are the armored troops from them fighting? Something more dangerous than modern day nations? Or an alien threat?"

Other side of the gate

"By the creator, this is a headache....how long until the convoys arrive?"
"ETA 4 minutes counting the IFV's and SHFT callsign 'Crimsons Strike' along with a GPTH-80 carrying another SHFT, callsign 'Hellfire'."
"Great, get the Soldat's into trenches in preparations of an attack."
"Jawhol Field Director!"

There were several OCL/USM Forward Operating Base's out in the 'special region' at this point, built in 2 days. How? Well, reality anchors aren't just for stabilizing, they can erase and materialize things....it had been used as a weapon in recent wars with the USM, modifying MEC MK II space vessels with them.

"-USM force's seem to be more friendly than the OCL, which have kept quiet on most matters stating it is 'classified'. Are these special operations? Or are they the main force?"

"Sir, intelligence from the 8th Mechanized Infantry Battalion. Flame dragon spotted near a village along with a JSDF recon platoon, orders?"
"I don't want to see it alive."
"Aye, sir."

"Gunner, load SERM, prepare EML as well. Distance: 2 kilometers." A platoon of M3A0 IFV's or, commonly known as 'Platoon hunters', was seen in a forest.
"Target about to go airborne; adjust 4 degrees up, secondary weapon fire!" A burst of 50mm APCR fired, aimed at one of the wings of the flame dragon.
"Firestorm 1-3 is now moving in to dismoint infantry, cover deployment. Engagement of hostile force's begun." The third M3A0 drove out the forest while firing 50mm HEAT at the flame dragons eyes, stopping a few hundred meters away in order to dismount a 2 man AE2 missile team along with 4 auto riflemen, 3 with M249's and one with a M240.
"On the way!" The first M3A0 fired a 130mm SERM slug from the main railgun......which was very overkill as it turned it when it literally A. Turned the flame dragons inside to soup and B. The kinetic force literally blasted off the flame dragon's head from it's body making it land 'accidentally' onto a horse-drawn empty wagon.

"Acceptable damage reduction to civilians, exfil from zone." The dismounted infantry remounts into Firestorm 1-3, the M3A0's soom drove off.

(A/N: NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED, LOOK GORDON ROPES WE CAN USE THESE FOR BIG PITS. HELLO GORDON )

"Why did i just see a dragon's head go flying? Anyways, back to base building." A certain Mercenary Company founder said.

(A/N: GORDON WE NEED MORE STORY IDEA'S, QUICKLY GO ONTO WIKIPEDIA, THE FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA ANYONE CAN EDIT.)