The Mega Corp's arrives.

(A/N: completely forgot about this faction for 8 years, decided to overhaul a bunch of force's in it and adjusted some lore to them. Hmmmm.....17 foottall Captain-General Drake Von Doom. Equipped with Mark I Sentinel Combat Armor? Yes. Totally balanced.)

(A/N: 10000 ships vs some fantasy gods? I wonder who'd win if they fought.)

"Preforming jump of Numbered Fleet, 3 Sentinel class Super Carrier's joined with our battlegroup as well." The 10003 vessels warped to another omniverse....and coincidentally entered the one with the lost USM troops.
"Fleet Admrial! Captain-General! We've got a small force of USM and OCL troops, seems like they got warped by a malfunction judging by energy scans...also 2017 japan is with them."
"....What?" Drake Von Doom (A/N: this isn't the funniest name I've made, one has over 13 words in the name) the third Captain-General of the MC, menacingly stood there.
"Excuse me but what the hell do you mean a malfunction? They barely- oh...so that's where the 37th went." Fleet Admiral Tirpitz was attempting to activate a SE338 earlier and now just stood there with a blank expression.

"Well, the USM did state a highly important vehicle capable of mass destruction was with the 37th tasked with guarding the convoy...."
"By the creator....i need a coffee. And preferably something to choke slam."
"Tirpitz the last time you did that several omniverses had to be destroyed due to factions having civil wars."

"Excuse me, CO's, we've got a USM battalion sized force dealing with an encirclement. Shouldn't we help them?"
"No, Helios is going to show the enemy why you shouldn't anger a Gen 1 Eradicator."
"She's a WHAT-"

"Roundhouse element's be advised Helios has personally entered the AO, along with SturmJager company. Expect some....bloodshed. Baseplate out."
"I almost feel sorry for the enemy....almost."

"SturmJagers, prepare for combat." The single M8A2 Executioner along with, 5 M8A1's, 2 M8A0's (A/N: Multi Turret Weapon's Platform variant) and a lot of M3A2's (A/N: essentially the Recon Tank variant, meaning, they ALL can call artillery strikes in 3-8 seconds, have a better cannon than some JSDF MBT's, and are incredibly fast, at the cost of not having MBT armor and lack of infantry carry capacity) all of which were heading to a specific city that was being siege'd earlier.
Safe to say, the enemy was certainly screwed unless a god- oh wait, Helios was with them, even a god will die from her....

(A/N: oh no it's Eizenhoward Siegfried Siegfield Rommel Köing Adopf Schnee Grün Bismark Tirpitz Prinz Eugene Deutschland Graff Zeppelin Spee  Köingsberg....would you believe me if i stated that's the downgraded version because roblox censors the longer one i was gonna use for roleplays?
Yes, i made him a meme character, yes, i made him a generic german bad guy. But you gotta admit those kinds got good style.)

"Hanz Hopf, see that enemy bandit camp?"
"Ja Rommel Von Bismark."
"I don't vant to."
"Jawhol."
32 V2's were launched, the result was everything in that general direction dying except for the USM.

"Is it just me or are we just standing here for several hours for no reason?"
"I'm just here to watch the show."
"Understandable have a nice day."

(A/N: finally not sick anymore.
Anyways, back to writing up plot for the story and check for misspells.)