"What you wanna do today," Daddy asked.

"I wanna go to the club,"
Daddy damn near died choking on his juice obviously taken back by my response not expecting it.

"Are you serious," he asked looking at me dead in my eyes.

"Yes I wanna go just please as long as it's lit ion care and we can invite Uncle Jay and Rach to come with us it will be fun pleaseeeeeeeeeee."

"Yes as long as you're sure about it then its fine by me,"

I immediately call Rachel and say she has to get her butt over here so we can get dressed together and chill a bit beforehand.

4 hours later

After waiting ages the doorbell finally knocked. Daddy opened it and I went behind him and I saw Uncle Jay and Rachel. "Look at the time we don't have time to get dressed make sure we eat and all the other important stuff come on girl oh and Hi Uncle Jay," I ran up the stairs with Rachel we discussed that we was gonna do face masks.

After doing a facial routine and doing our hair we went downstairs to get some food because we cant drink on an empty stomach. We ate some Chinese that Daddy ad Uncle Jay had ordered and went back upstairs to get dressed we had two hours so we took turns taking a shower and lotion our skin and got dressed now it was pretty much time to leave so we made our way as we came down stairs Daddy and Uncle Jay looked at the both of us In awe.

Azariah's fit and Hair (IGNORE THE FACE)

Rachel's fit and hair (IGNORE THE FACE) 

"Wow," we both heard daddy and Uncle say

Me and Rachel was ready to turn up and get lit so we was ready to head for the door.

Uncle Jay said the Uber was two minutes away.

AT THE CLUB
"Let's go get some shots girlll," Rachel said

"Alright to the bar we go," and daddy and Uncle Jay follow behind us

"Can we get six shots of your most strongest rum please?" Rachel asked the bartender

"Babe that cant divide between us equally." Uncle Jay said.

"Yea I know that Jaxon this is for me and Riah," she chuckled at the end.

When the bartender came with our shots Rachel pushed three to me and three to her. "Wanna race?" she asked.

"Go on then,"

We counted down to three and its safe to say that I won that it wasn't even that bad

"How'd you even manage that girl your crazy," she said to me

After going back and forth from the bar to the dancefloor its clear that me and Rachel are absolutely drunk. I was ready to just stay at our section till I heard Twerk by City Girls and Cardi B play.

"AYYYY THIS MY SONGGGGG LETSSSSS GOOOOO!!!!!" I shouted heading back the dancefloor which looked extremely far away.

"Do it baby stick it baby move it baby lick it baby suck up on that clit till that pussy got a hickey baby!" I sang along with Rachel making our way to the dancefloor.

By the time we got there we stared throwing it back hard and I knew I was in line with our section so I knew our Daddies could see us so even better I felt some hands grip my waist I was about to turn around and push away but I smelt Daltons aftershave so I calmed down and I looked from the corner of my eyes jus to check and when I saw it was him all was good he looked at me with nothing but lust and I was doing the same.

"Why don't we get out of here...Dalton." I said whilst turning around and grinding on him I could feel him growing.

He instantly called the cab and I knew how this was going to end when we got home and I wasn't complaining I was dripping for him.

Thank you for reading please vote/comment sorry for any mistakes.

Khalanni xx