Chapter 17

Reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 17

Lilium

Those thoughts from my bath had come back to haunt me again as I was now relaxing in my room. I had wrapped up my hair with one of the silk scarves I had made and tried on one of my new silk nightgowns. It was a dark blue with matching lace lining the breasts and the hems. I loved the feel of it on my skin as it was soft to the touch. Sighing for the hundredth time today, I went about moisturizing my skin and my face.

As I waited up for Kai to return home, the quiet slam of the front door echoed through the house as the lights near the foyer flicked on. Slowly getting to my feet, I was about to rush to my open bedroom door but was beaten to it as it quickly swung open. Standing before me in all of his sweaty glory was Kaisen with all of his desert gear on except for his mask. His once nearly braided hair was now spilling down his shoulders. He looked completely out of it as his eyes scanned the room before they stopped on me. I couldn't move from my spot as he moved towards me, the sweet yet bitter scent lingering in the air. It had smelled like the mixture Rowen had made when I went to visit him. I specifically remember him telling me that the concoction could put down a fully grown Apiazan.

"Kaisen, have you been drinking?" I asked as he didn't say much before stopping in front of me. He quickly took me in his arms before kissing me as I came undone, all the worrisome thoughts disappearing while I melted against his chest. His plump lips parted as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I could taste the sweetness on his tongue as his hands slid down to my ass before I was hauled up into the air followed by a yelp. The silk nightgown rose as I wrapped my legs around his waist, scared that I might fall.

"Fuck, Lilium. You smell so good." He breathed out while teasing my nipple through my silk gown with his tongue as I moaned out. My whole body shuddered when he softly bit down on my nipple as each hand had one of my ass cheeks. "I've been thinking about you all day." He mumbled while looking up at me through hooded eyes as I bit my lip. Shit, he was turning me on and fucking my head up. I couldn't even think straight in this position.

Quietly laughing, he kicked the door closed with his foot before carrying me over to my large bed while gently laying me down as he towered over me. Pulling off his shirt, he leaned back down to kiss me, this time with a fierce hunger as his fingers slid down my stomach. "I'm going to make you feel good." He whispered as his fingers rubbed my clit through the fabric of my lace underwear.

"Shit, Kai." I cursed as I moved my hips along with his fingers. He seemed to be enjoying my squirming as he leaned down and pushed back my gown before taking one of my breasts in his hand. He squeezed the nipple while watching me as I bit back my moans. "Kai." I breathed out as his eyes moved down to my lips before he quickly withdrew his hands. Confused as to why he stopped, the sound of his pants dropping caught my attention as I sat up to look at him. He smiled at me before removing my lace underwear. "Kai?" I questioned as he raised my legs in the air before squeezing his cock through the gap of my thighs. I couldn't help but stare at his cock. To my surprise, it was a light orange with slightly darker swirls around it from the base of his pelvis to the tip. On top of that, it was pretty girthy and his length would put the farm hands to shame.

"I said I would make you feel good." He breathed while leaning my feet on his right shoulder as he slowly began to thrust. A gasp escaped me as his cock rubbed against my clit. "Lily." He breathed out as his pace picked up while he kissed up my legs. I gripped the sheets tightly as he held my legs against him with his right arm when he saw me trying to move. "You can't run now." He quietly laughed, his voice teasing me as I could feel it building.