He stands to be leveled with her. "Mick, I'd never lie to you. I mean, I knew about the feelings. We all knew, but we never speak about it directly. This is the first I'm hearing about this, I swear."

Mickey can see in his eyes that he's telling the truth. "Fine. I believe you. But you should know all of it too. You might want to sit down because it's a doozy."

"Jughead, this is really cool," Tabitha compliments after skimming through one of his stories. She places the papers on the pile of others. "But also really creepy. I feel like I'm gonna have nightmares about La Llorona now."

Jughead continues typing away on his typewriter, not looking at her. "Sorry." Just last night, Mickey was here giving him an earful and now he's face to face with his girlfriend, who's been keeping something from him.

"No. No, no, no." She feels like he shouldn't be apologizing for doing something he loves. Also, she has a couple things to feel guilty about and she should be the one apologizing. "I love it. But, um, where is this sudden burst of creativity coming from?"

He stops writing and takes off his glasses. "You know those voices that I've been hearing in my head? I just started riffing off them. And get this, the more I write, the more the voices subside."

"Well, that's a relief." She moves around the table to sit next to him. She rests a hand on his knee. "Does that mean you can come out of the bunker? Maybe go to Toni and Fangs' wedding?"

"Uh...I just...I don't know if I'm ready yet. When I go back up there," he points up, "the voices come back and it's that same cacophony again. But I don't want you to go dateless to the wedding."

"Don't worry about that, Jug. I just...want you to get better. I want you to be okay."

"I am. I think I'm finally recovering."

"That's all that matters," she smiles.

"Is it?" Jughead takes her hand in both of his. "Like I said, you don't have to go dateless to the wedding. Maybe me being down here gives you an opportunity to...figure out what you want."

"What?"

"You should ask Mickey. I know you want to, Tabitha, and it's okay."

"She told you, didn't she?" It's the only thing that makes sense.

He nods.

"I want you, Jug."

"Yeah, but you want her also. Why didn't you tell me about the extra scenario? Did you think I'd be mad?"

Tabitha shrugs.

He reaches to cup one side of her face. "I think this is something we've all put on the back burner for way too long. It's time we dealt with it."

"Is everything okay? You're pretty quiet..."

Mickey stops typing on her laptop to look at her sister. "Well, if we want to plan a short notice wedding then we have to be quiet and work." She sighs when she realizes how rude she's come off. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap." It's been two days since Tabitha's bombshell and it's still taking up all her thoughts. 

"No," Veronica dismisses, "it's okay. I get it. It's pretty stressful organizing and facilitating a wedding. I'm just happy we get to spend some time together. We haven't done anything like this in a long time."

Mickey says, "You are the stylish twin."

"And you're the bride's best friend. It's kind of a perfect match in regards to work." Veronica wasn't offended when Toni made it a point that she and Fangs wanted Mickey to supervise her. Mickey does know them best.