He was more than willing to help fund this, it's not like the Organization was broke, it brought in over 5 billion a year. But Isamu was willing to pay over 70 million. All he wanted from you was a simple kiss on the lips from you, you denied but was practically forced by your father to go through with it.

"You aren't funny you limp cock" Baki said as he rolled his eyes, you had never heard Baki talk like that. He seemed quite upset when his height was insulted, mainly because he was surrounded by people who were much taller than him.

Isamu's eyebrows furrowed and his smile left, Isamu was easy to anger. You wanted to keep him calm as you didn't want him to break off his deal.

"Uh, Baki, Hanayama, how about you two go get a drink for Isamu, what would you like?" You asked the man who was now smirking.

"Whiskey on the rocks" He said, you looked at the two and pointed to the bar. It was more than evident that they were against getting him a drink but did it anyways. 

Once the pair walked to get the drink, Isamu soon looked at you. You were so uncomfortable but you'd have to put up with it.

"I've missed you and your pretty face darling" Isamu said as he gave you a kiss on the cheek, you smiled but inside you were puking buckets.

"I missed you too" You said to the man.

"You know I preferred to see you in a dress, but this outfit shows off your curves so I can't complain" Isamu said as his hand trailed from your shoulder to your bum. 

You were about this close to killing the old fuck before the sound of a cleared voice stopped Isamu's hand. The both of you look to see Baki and Hanayama standing there with drinks, Hanayama holding two drinks while Baki held Isamu's Whiskey.

"Here you go" Baki said as he gave Isamu the Whiskey, Isamu grabbed the drink and thanked Baki. 

"Thank you sunny" Isamu said as he took a sip of his drink.

You could see Baki clearly getting upset while Hanayama was getting irritated, you quickly changed the subject before things got crazy.

"Let's go sit and wait until we have to make the announcement." You said to Isamu as you took the Patron from Hanayama, you finished your drink a while ago and Hanayama brought you another although you didn't ask for any.

You thanked Hanayama and walked off with Isamu to the table, Isamu had his hand on your ass. This didn't go unnoticed by both Hanayama and Baki as they had veins ready to pop out of their heads.

You and Isamu walked to the table, the both of you walked and talked to the table. Once Isamu and you sat down, Baki and Hanayama did the same. 

~

"Miss Johnson, we are ready to start" One of the people whispered in your ear, you nodded as you stood up and walked to the stage with both Hanayama and Isamu following as they were the funders for both money and weapons.

You walked up to the stage and soon stood where the microphone was, everyone had their attention on you, you were getting nervous. You took a deep breath before starting your speech.  

"Hello everyone, my name is Y/N Johnson. I am here today to announce the finished construction of our training base. I am pleased with not only our funders, but our weapons supply. Please thank Mr. Kaoru Hanayama for our weapon supply and Mr. Isamu Takahashi for giving us the money to build the training base." You said as your hand soon went to Isamu's and Hanayama's direction. The people clapped as both men bowed. 

"Um,I never thought I would be the one making this speech, but I really am excited for the recruits all over the world to show their talent and devotion to this Organization. I pray that god be with you all, thank you" You said and everyone clapped, you bowed and walked to Hanayama.

You gave Hanayama a kiss on the cheek,having to get on your tippy toes to reach his face. This would be your last time seeing him for a while. 

You then walked over to Isamu and grabbed his hands, you were gonna puke over the man. The smirk on his face grew as he saw you hesitate before you gave him a kiss on the lips. You soon broke the kiss and gave the man a formal handshake. 

"Well I want to wish the best for al-" Your words were cut off as people screamed, their gazes were on you. You looked down to see your white outfit stained with blood, the blood coming from your chest. 

"Y/N!" You heard someone say as you blacked out.

,

,

,

Hope you enjoyed it! PEACE!

~Q~