extra

Out of the hales, all except Aiden and Ryleigh are wolves. when these 2 hit 18 they can choose if they want the bite or not.

Scarlett was bitten as well, to save her life. Sophie is still human.

Cassandra has powers doesn't know about them yet.

Jade *cricket*, Willow *birdie* and Stiles all have powers. They're different but the same.

Ashton trained to be a hunter from when he was 6 Cassandra and Allison didn't find out till they were 14 and 15. Cassandra had to keep it from her sister for almost 12 months.

Lydia and Ellie are both banshees.
Lydia has her powers but Ellie hasn't had hers awakened yet

Danny is human but Molly is a born wolf. That's how he worked out that Ethan was one.

Jessica doesn't know about Jackson, she was adopted by someone else but Jackson knows about her. He also was born a wolf but the powers were dormant so that's why Derek agreed to bite him. Jessica is human and doesn't know her brother. Knows of him, name and where he lives but hasn't met him yet

He never turned into the kanima, he still had blue eyes when shifted.

Kat was her dads baby girl, older then Isaac but younger then Camden.
Part of the reason their dad abused Isaac is because he wasn't planned.
Isaac and Kat are 11 months apart. Wasn't meant to happen.

Full names include
Tyler John
Laura Jayde
Derek Alexander
Madeline  Joy
Elizabeth Grace
Cora Mae
Ryleigh Annette
Alyssa Rose
Aiden Levi
Alexandra Quinn

Scarlett Rose
Sophie Jayne

Jade Rose
Willow Raine

Elaenor Grace

Jessica Michelle

Cassandra Kay
Ashton Carter

Katrina Jane

Back to the hales

Tyler becomes Alpha when the fire happens. But his mum didn't die from the fire, Kate shot her and killed her when she was trying to escape.

Laura was trained to be alpha but because she is younger then Tyler by 3 hours the alpha spark went to Tyler.

Maddie is a mini version of Laura, dark hair dark green eyes but has Derek's sarcastic attitude.

The triplets don't look or act anything like the others, Alyssa *the oldest triplet* and Elizabeth are identical in looks, both blonde with blue eyes.

Aiden is a spitting image of Derek, if there wasn't 6 years between them people would think they are twins.

Alex, is unique she has the brown hair but also has the blonde highlights, she has one blue and one green eye. But in different lights they look the same.

Ryleigh and Cora don't get along very much, they're always competing.

Cora, Alyssa, Maddie and Ryleigh have been missing since the fire. Possibly still alive as Tyler can sense them with their bond.

Ages of everyone

Tyler and Laura are 24
Derek is 20
Madeline is 19
Elizabeth is 17
Twins 15
Triplets 12

McCall twins 16
Sister 14

Stiles 16
Cricket is 16
Birdie is 19

Argent twins are 16
Ashton is 19

Lydia is 16, sister is 19

Isaac is 16, sister is 17, Camden is/was 23

Jackson is 16 sister is the same age. They're twins but separated at birth.