"What's wrong?", Jimin asked, worriedly.

"M-Minnie?", Tae stuttered, squirming a little.

"Are you feeling okay? Talk to me", the older was getting worried by the minute.

"Can we cuddle?", Tae asked and gasped, as he had asked for Jimin's head.

"Aww. Of course we can", Jimin lifted his blanket and gestured Tae to slide inside, which he did.

"Better?", Jimin chuckled as Tae squirmed around and balled up against his side.

Jimin turned to face him and ruffled his hair gently. He then stroked his cheeks with the back of his hand and smiled when Tae hummed in satisfaction with his eyes closed.

Jimin woke up to what appeared to be loud sounds of wailing. He turned to his side and saw Taehyung thrashing around in the bed. The blanket now wrapped around him uncomfortably due to all his movements. He appeared to be in a lot of pain. Tears streamed down the corner of his eyes which he was keeping tightly shut.

"N-noo. Please no. Don't go," Tae sobbed.

"TaeTae? My love", Jimin tried to shake him softly so as not to startle him.

"Please don't leave TaeTae", he continued and Jimin's heart tightened.

"Wake up my moon, my love", Jimin kissed his cheeks and continued shaking him. It took a while for his sobs to die down to quiet sniffling.

Taehyung opened his now red and puffy eyes and looked at Jimin's, who was staring down at him worriedly.

"Did you get a nightmare TaeTae?"

"Um-Hmm", Tae sniffled.

"Do you want to talk about it? I am here and I am listening", Jimin caressed his cheeks and wiped a stray tear that was still trickling down his cheek.

"Everyone leaves M-Minnie", Tae spoke, his voice just above a whisper.

"What? Who left?", but Jimin already knew the answer.

"M-mama and Dad. Gran and grandpa".

Jimin gulped. He knew this was coming, but he had no idea Tae still got nightmares about them.

"Gran and Grandpa are star people now. They're watching from the sky, Hyungie says", Tae spoke softly, looking down at his lap as he sat cross legged.

"But why did Mama and Dad leave Minnie?", Tae asked, now fiddling with his fingers.

Jimin remained silent. Why did Mama and Dad leave? Why? Even he wanted to know. Why did my parents dump me out on the streets? Only because my idea of love is different that theirs? So many unsolved questions.

"Hyungie says that they have gone to make more money for us, but I know the truth", Tae spoke, his voice stuttering a little.

"Truth? What truth TaeTae?", Jimin was surprised.

"They don't like TaeTae because TaeTae is different. Why am I different Minnie?", sadness dripping from his voice. Jimin's already cracked heart was now bleeding for the innocent boy looking down with big confusing eyes.

Tae lifted his two hands, spread the fingers open wide and inspected them as if he could find what made him 'different' in the tip of his fingers. Jimin's heart bled more.

He took the younger's larger hands in his tiny ones and intertwined their fingers.

"Nothing's different about you my love, you're special", Jimin smiled slightly.

"But Mama didn't like TaeTae very much", Tae spoke again. His face shrunken down in sadness.

^^^^^^

Flashback

"Stop crying and act normal. Stop it!", Mrs. Kim yelled at a frantic looking boy who had curled into himself in the corner of the room, sobbing.

"God, this is never ending isn't it. Why me? I had a perfectly healthy baby before, what went wrong with you?", she continued screaming  at the little boy.

"Taehyung! Are you even listening to mama? Stop acting like a child and behave yourself. You're 4. Do you have any idea how many complaints I receive from the neighbors? Why do you have to embarrass yourself and your family?", she was fuming with rage. She went upto little Taehyung and shook his shoulders violently. "Different. A freak. That's what you are. You will never be normal", she yelled at his face and shoved him, before exiting the room.

Taehyung fell over on his butts and continued sobbing. Slowly, he picked himself up and walked up to the bed that was in the middle of the room. There his blue blanket with yellow stars was waiting to engulf him in warmth and love, he so desperately seemed.

^^^^^^^

"It's okay if some people don't love us baby. There are others who would do anything for you. Just like Joonie Hyung, right?", Jimin asked softly, stroking his tear stained cheeks gently.

"Um-Hmm. M-Minnie?", Tae asked, leaning into the tender touches.

"Yes my moon?"

"Would you do anything for TaeTae?"

"I would", Jimin smiled, confused as to what made the younger ask such a question.

"TaeTae would do anything for Minnie too. TaeTae loves you", Taehyung said, crossing his heart as a sign of guarantee for his feelings.

Jimin's eyes turned misty. He opened his arms wide and invited the younger for an embrace which he immediately did.

"I know you would. I love you too".

^^^^^^

The next morning, Jimin woke up with a wide smile on his face when he realized the two of them had stayed cuddled all night. He looked to his side and found Taehyung's head on his (Jimin's) pillow. He was fast asleep, evident from the pout on his lips and a tiny streak of dried drool on the corner of his mouth. Jimin ruffled his hair and gave a soft kiss on his cheeks.

He checked his phone for any notification and found he had received several messages from Jin.

Jin Hyung
Good morning Jimin! Hope you had a good night's rest. Taehyung too:)

Jin Hyung
So, the party is at my place. In the evening of course. But Come over for lunch once you guys are ready. I am cooking.

Jin Hyung
Everyone else is coming too.

Jin Hyung
See you soon.

Jimin smiled. He was giddy.

He quickly went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He headed downstairs to whip something up for breakfast. After contemplating for a while, he settled on pancakes.

As he was stacking the hot pancakes into two plates, he heard footsteps. Taehyung emerged looking like an adorable baby bear. His curly brunette hair looked extra fluffy, sticking out in all directions. The pout was still in full force on his plump lips. He was swaying back and forth and looking confused.

"Good morning TaeTae", Jimin chimed when the younger stepped into the kitchen.

"TaeTae woke up and Minnie was not there", the pout was at an all time high.

"Sorry TaeTae. I was making us breakfast. Look I made pancakes. Would you like some strawberries to go with it?", Jimin asked, hopeful that the topic on strawberry would be enough to distract him and remove that pour.

"Y-yes. Strawberries", Tae nodded, excitedly.

"Come on then", Jimin passed a plate and began chopping some strawberries.

"Minnie?"

"Yes my moon?"

"T-thank you"

"Why are you thanking me?", Jimin was curious. Tae continued to poke at his pancake with a fork.

"For not thinking I am different. For treating me normal."