𝐴𝑛 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼,𝑑 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡e.

Start from the beginning

Around ten minutes later Aro was starfished on the bed, snoring away as Caius was drawing and Isadora was listening to Marcus reading a book.

"He is going to have such a bad hangover." Caius laughed.

"He knew his limit. He was warned about the vodka." Marcus said with a shrug as a call came through from Didyme.

Isadora smiled and answered.

"Your little munchkins want to talk to you."

"Mamma! We had hot chocolate!"

"New toys"

"Pretty dress!"

the triplets yelled all at once.

"Alright. Alright. One at a time, little ones." She smiled

"Auntie Athena and Uncle Edward took us out for hot chocolate."

"Did they really? Are they still there?"

"They left this morning" Didyme smiled as she put braids in her nieces hair.

"Are you enjoying the honeymoon?" Sulpicia asked

"Oh. Yeah. It's beautiful here."

"Is that Aro in the back? Still clothed and sleeping?"

"Yes. He was absolutely hammered" Caius said and snatched the phone from his wife to gossip with his sister in law. Isadora shrugged and stole his phone from his pocket. She smiled at the lock screen wallpaper. The picture of him as Odette. The lock screen was the picture of their entire family. She snapped a few pictures of Aro sleeping and a few of her and Marcus before placing the phone down and letting Marcus hold her.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" Marcus asked

"Sure. Let me get ready"

"What for?" He asked with a smirk. Isadora's mouth fell agape.

"Skinny dipping?" She asked in shock

"It is only us on this island" he nibbled her ear. She smiled as he took her hand. They ran off leaving Caius taking to the children and Aro fast asleep.

Marcus removed his shirt with a smirk. In an instant he was in the ocean. The water just up to his hips. He turned to his wife who followed his lead. 

With a possessive growl, he pulled her to his chest and cupped her face.

"I never thought you'd agree to this" he chuckled.

"And I never thought I'd go skinny dipping with my most modest mate, but here we are"

"Here we are." He repeated and kissed her.

"Come on" he said and began to swim further out.

She followed him with a smile

Aro opened his eyes and immediately regretted it.

"Mornin handsome"

"What time is it?"

"Little after 6. You drank so much you passed out"

"Oh god. I feel like someone is shoving hot metal into my head" he whined.

"That's a shame."

"Where is Isadora and Marcus?"

"They went out hours ago. Never said when they'd be back."

"Come give me hugs?"

Caius' eyes lit up.

"I thought you'd never ask" he beamed and ran over. He purred as he held Aro. He placed kisses all over his head while they waited on their husband and wife.

The duo were fully clothed and sat on the edge of a cliff as the sun rised in the distance, their skin shimmering like diamonds. They weren't saying a word to each other. No. They didn't have to. They were enjoying the peace.

"We should probably get back. Grumpy and joker will be wondering where we are." Marcus said and looked to his wife. Her smile was incomparable to her skin, which looked as if it had been crafted by diamonds.

They smiled at the sight of Aro clinging to Caius.

"Please love. Make me immortal. Let me burn away the pain!" Aro begged. Isadora smiled and obliged.

He smiled and went to the bathroom to get changed.

Isadora sighed.

"I almost don't want to leave"

"We feel very much the same dear." Caius smiled at her.

"We should start packing. This is our last full day." Marcus said. Isadora nodded and Caius groaned.

"Come on Cai. I'll help you" Isadora's kind smile helped Caius move.

They packed all of their things beside what they were wearing today and tomorrow.

Isadora walked to the market with Caius, they picked up some teddies for the children. By children she meant Santiago, Felix and Demitri.

For the real children, she got them some toys that they would love

The duo arrived back at the house and saw Aro pacing back and forth while speaking in Italian

"We are going home tonight."

"Vampires have been exposed to the humans. Covens are being burned to the ground."