𝐼,𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙

Aro looked up from his paperwork and smiled as Marcus walked out of the shower in just a towel

"Mio re I wish you could walk around like that all the time." Aro sighed. Marcus chuckled and walked to him to place a kiss on his lips.

"As do I mio amore, but alas we have a lady with us now and that would be improper" Marcus said before disappearing to get changed.

Marcus kissed his cheek as Caius and Isadora walked in smiling and laughing. They both greeted their mates with kisses

"And what is so funny?" Aro asked, pen in hand as he looked through documents. Isadora smiled and explained that Caius had pranked the lady at reception, who was flirting with him. Aro chuckled as Isadora sat beside him on the desk and kissed his cheek.

"How were your trials?" She asked her smiley mate while Caius grabbed some paper and began to sketch and Marcus sat in his chair reading.

"Quite interesting. We had a young woman in. Isabella Swan." He informed. Isadora's eyes widened.

"Isabella? Why was she here?" Isadora asked with no hesitation. Aro gave a tight smile.

"To report a crime against your family. They revealed themselves to her."

"Did you read her?" Isadora asked again, a small fire had ignited in her eyes.

"I tried. Was Edward able to read her thoughts?" Aro asked. Isadora thought for a moment before answering.

"Not that I'm aware of" Isadora answered

"She must have some sort of gift." Aro muttered

"Perhaps she is a shield." Caius spoke. Marcus nodded in agreement.

"A shield?" Isadora asked

"Someone who doesn't get affected by gifts" caius elaborated. She nodded in understanding

"But Alice has seen visions with her?"

"Perhaps she has been taught how to use it" Marcus suggested

"Maybe. It could be Victoria" Isadora pointed out. Aro nodded.

"Maybe, but do you think that she is capable of working with Victoria? From what I have seen she is very angry with Isabella for the death of her mate." Aro countered.

"But he was attacking me before he was killed" Her mates hissed as she spoke about her attack.

Marcus moved her over to his chair and sat her on his lap before he combed some hair behind her ear.

"Why don't we talk about something else, mia amore" he suggested as she melted into his hand.

"Like what?" She asked, smiling at him.

"Like how your cat is attacking Caius" Marcus chuckled. Isadora turned to see Milo at Caius leg, clawing it.

"I'm going to kick this cat like a soccer ball." Caius threatened. Isadora ran over and picked up her cat. And kissed his head.