𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝐽𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟!

The Cullens stood in the throne room with sad and angered expressions

The Cullens stood in the throne room with sad and angered expressions. Isadora. Their sister and daughter was stolen. Kidnapped.

"Demitri is trying to track them. God how could we have been so stupid?!" Aro exclaimed as he threw a table across the room.

"Aro. You need to remain calm. If we all go into battle with anger we will lose." Athenodora spoke as Caius stormed around the room

The only thing keeping Marcus calm was Jane, who was currently dry sobbing while hugging him.

"Hush now my Dolce bambino (sweet child)"

"We can't do anything until Dem reports back" Santiago said sadly. Aro gave him a sad smile. He and Isadora were best friends.

Suddenly Alec looked up.

"Fathers, where is Afton. He has been quiet recently" Alec spoke. Caius paused and looked to his other mates.

"Santiago, Alec bring Afton and Chelsea here" he snapped.

"What do they have to do with this brother?" Athenodora asked

"Afton has never accepted Isadora as his queen and has been very distant lately. Maybe this is why" Aro spoke up to his sister in law.

Caius snarled as Afton and Chelsea were brought into the room.

They both wore smug smiles.

Aro said nothing. He just walked over to Afton and take his hand. His face remained smug as he took in the information.

Aro stared at him, his face blank, but his eyes were like fire. He turned to Chelsea and ripped her head off and threw her in a fire that Caius had just lit.

Afton screamed in agony as his mate was taken from him. Aro turned to him with a fierce glare

"You and your deceased mate have not only been working with the Romanians, but Oxana, Victor, Isabella Swan and Victoria. I find you guilty" As Aro spoke, gasps were heard. Poor Esme was dry sobbing now alongside Alice.

"My kings?" Aro asked

"Guilty" Marcus smiled psychotically

"Guilty, but mio amore I suggest we keep him in his immortal stage. So he can feel the pain of losing your mate." Caius spoke and looked to Afton
"I guarantee you, whatever pain you feel is nothing compared to what we are feeling" the blonde snarled.

At this point, Jasper sped out of the castle. He couldn't be there any longer. He went to the massive garage that the Volturi kept basic tools in. Jasper picked up a hammer and snapped it in half before throwing it as far away from the castle as he could while screaming in pure rage. Major was begging to escape.

He picked up a wooden bench and threw it at the wall before picking up Felix's new Lamborghini and drawing it back.

"You know that throwing things doesn't help right?" Esme said from the doorway.