- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum! It was one of our most popular attractions... before I forgot all about it. I got 'em all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes" Stan looked at a figure representing Larry King "Some kind of, I don't know, some kind of goblin man?"

Dipper shuddered "Is anyone else getting the creeps here?"

"And now for my personal favorite: , right over--" Stan looked down, to find out that the wax figure had melted due to the sunlight heat, that fell through a small window.

"Oh! Oh no! Come on, who left the blinds open? Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking in your direction!"

"Wow, so you're going around accusing wax figures of killing each other, even though you're the only one who knew about this room? Seems pretty weird to me." (Y/N) whispered the last part, looking away, knowing exactly what they did.

But even though they whispered it seemed like Stan had heard them. He was frowning at (Y/N), who was avoiding eye contact, knowing exactly that they basically called him crazy. He quickly returned his attention to the molten wax figure in front of him, bending down to examine it more.

"How do you fix a wax figure?" He sighed.

"Cheer up, Grunkle Stan. Where's that smile?" Mabel walked over to him.

"Egh."

"Beep, bop, boop!" She cheerfully poked him in the face.

"Ow."

"Don't worry, Grunkle Stan. I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax!" She cheered.

"You really think you can make one of these puppies?" He turned to Mabel.

"Grunkle Stan, I'm an arts and crafts master. Why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm?" Mabel held up her arm, revealing the glue gun.

Grunkle Stan laughed "I like your gumption, kid!"

"I don't know what that word means, but thank you!"

Mabel decided to start with her project right away and after a while Dipper and (Y/N) wanted to check up on her. They enter the room where Mabel was working in. Dipper drank his pitt cola as Mabel suddenly greeted them "Dipper! (Y/N)!" Making Dipper choke on his soda.

"What do you think of my wax figure idea?" Mabel showed them the drawings that she sketched.

"She's part fairy princess, and part horse fairy princess!"

"M..maybe you should carve something from real life." Dipper said, trying to give her an idea.

"Like a waffle, with big arms?" She asked.

"Y-okay... Or, you know, something else. (Y/N), you draw a lot, maybe you have one or two ideas for Mable." He looked at (Y/N).

Mabel gasped "You're right! (Y/N) do you have some ideas for me?" She asked, hoping for an answer.

"Oh, ah, you know. Even though I sometimes draw people, I mostly just make calculation of tech related stuff and bluprints. You know, like old guy McGucket did. Look, why don't you make someone from your family? Like Dipper or Auntie or-" (Y/N) was caught of as Stan walked in, beginning to talk.

"Kids, has any of you seen my pants?" He steps on a briefcase, looking out for his pants, basically posing. Mabel turned around whispering "Oh, muse. You work in mysterious ways"

Stan turned to Dipper and (Y/N) "Why's Mabel talking to the ceiling?"

Mabel immediately began to work on the wax figure. It took her hours until she was somehow satisfied. She finally stood in front of the Stan wax figure, admiring it.